Toribash
Uhh.. I had the most OP cain ever (max tears and max damage) and I died because my PC froze but the game continued and mom raped me
/bump
I'm so glad i just beat mom the first time:O

Was kinda pissed at the game restarting when i had the most OP Eve, now trying with Magdalene at the next chapter. Got Technology at the first level:3

EDIT: 6 1/2 soul hearts omfg:S

EDIT 2: OMFG I AM ERROR ROOM! First time.

EDIT 3: I just beat Mom's Heart. Feels kinda hard to accept...
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 9, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This game is super amazing , I got the dlc and it add a bit mroe of challenge to it , took me around 70 deaths to kill mom with the dlc lol.
I've killed Mom so many times now, and Satan, (Shoal) if that's how it's spelt..

Just got 4 more achievements to get before I can finally say I've completed TBOI for sure.
ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump...

Got the game around a month ago. Now I've got 19 hours on it and I've beaten the full game twice (killed Mom's heart, that is) ;o

I really like roguelikes so this was something I had to have, especially since it costs only 5 € from Steam.
Gotta love the black humor. I laughed really hard when I got Max's head (crying Isaac -> Found Max's head! -> Isaac cries a lot, getting a tear power-up)
The soundtrack is great, too. I bought it along with the game and the DLC, lovin' the music for the Caves ;o

Just beat the game with Judas. I had full speed and full fire rate and really hot damage. Was rather easy to beat everything.
well, on to the depths of The Binding of Isaac again. Brimstone + Pony = Power!!

EDIT: rofl just finished the second challenge, 7 Years Bad Luck. I had explosive shots (also got quad shot but the explosive ones overwrote them), the Halo (all stats up), Ghost Baby, second phase of Meat Boy and Parasite Shot (shots get split to two when it hits an enemy, a wall or a rock or anything similar). Everything died so quickly, there was no sign of any unluckiness. Well, that's one challenge down... ;o
Last edited by Tonakai; Apr 13, 2013 at 11:42 AM.