Toribash
Very great mod. Basically what everyone else said. Great job.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
It looks really good, But well...

No hash meant to this
But it is just pure shit when it comes to playing it, the first gap was almost impossible to jump,
After that i simply didn't keep on going and scrapped my replay
sure it's a epicly nice looking mod, but it's just too over scaled for the toris :/

Otherwise i would say it's an epic job you've done
maybie scale it down and i'll do a long ass replay :P
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I agree with jisse and xioi.

For a realistic replay you need a realistic mod.

Still very nice design and I can't wait to make a replay.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
finally coloured it eh?

aight it does what it's supposed to do but some jumps are impossible to do is what i'm getting from the other comments.

I can see what they mean by that. for example the poles are way too far apart to jump over without losing balance.

try to think of the tori's capabilities a liiiitle more next time and you should get a perfect playable mod.
alright guy
I did ahaha, it's not illegal to be inspired. And as for the long jump problems, if you can't make the jump then why not find a way down then climb back up in a different place. I hate to say that because I want you all to be happy with my mod but my PC isn't what it use to be. (It literally takes five minutes to just open a toribash client. That's why I'm on the forums from my iPhone.) For the repositioning of uke and tori my client bugs out and they don't move or rotate and it deletes all of my objects. Again I wish I could fix this mod and make it more proportional to the tori but it will have to be on a day that I'm not so busy. I hope you don't hate me.
-----
Making the paths more accessible PC is being nice to me today. Moving tori and uke still result in object wipe. Fixed version will be out today hopefully.
Last edited by anditsgone; Feb 8, 2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Originally Posted by anditsgone View Post
Making the paths more accessible PC is being nice to me today. Moving tori and uke still result in object wipe. Fixed version will be out today hopefully.

To fix the object wiping, couldn't you position the uke and tori through notepad?
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack