Toribash
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
"ABD for guys who are bored of playing ABD"
Why not just remove the dojo?

Yeah i waited for this question!
The thing is that some peoples are using Lifts\Shovels for positions(when they lowering their opps with dirty leggrabs and etc). But in abbd being lifted and slammed to the wall gives advantages only to shoveled guy because walls are non dmable and it even will not give any scores to a shoveler
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Uhh I warned you two days ago to add screenshots. I can close the thread at anytime but i'll give you a few more hours to post something that shows what it looks like.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Originally Posted by Smilies2 View Post
Uhh I warned you two days ago to add screenshots. I can close the thread at anytime but i'll give you a few more hours to post something that shows what it looks like.

Sorry. it's 2:45am in russia and i wanted to add them tommorow.However you're welcome(eh they are fastmade and in bad quality thou)
This mod is great, i hope it catches some popularity cause i would love to play on it more often. Keep up the good work death. ;)
Nub.
Sweet, although it removes the feeling of avoiding outside DQ.
It would be nice if it had some small doors... like traps :3
well dunno. Anyway, gj and gl with the project
secso
thanks
-----
Thank you I was behind this mod a long time
-----
Thank you I was behind this mod a long time
Last edited by Equaliz; Jan 16, 2014 at 07:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello guys. I very appreciate your posts and interest in abbd.
However new WIP is coming and now i am thinking about rising(sure thing, not much)match and turn frames.
Unfortunatly i'll be not able to finish this mod right now because of session(fuck the univ)
>:u
Nice mod, i really enjoy it, but I have a question:
Does this mod have the same dmthreshold as ABD? Because in ABD there are many random and lucky dms, so i would appreciate if that would be fixed in this mod.
yeah i am thinking about this right now but..
it's very hard to check how exactly much should dm and frac be to stop randomming
But if you ask me, you should definetly change it. In my opinion that's the biggest problem in ABD, and when they changed the dojo of aikido, they shouldve changed the dm, because the fight in ABD is completely different. And in ABBD the kind of how you fight is different again so the dmthreshold should be changed. (my opinion)