Toribash
Personally, I think flames should be an accent to your set. Not the entire entity of you.

A small void flame, a little red foot flame or something. That's all I could ever imagine on me if anything. But you see these guys with pretty artistic sets, good joint mixtures, and it just gets absolutely shadowed by some ludicrous flame and it's... it's just too much.

2 void hand flames, the default ones macperfect wore when flames first came out. Those were perfect.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
Personally, I think flames should be an accent to your set. Not the entire entity of you.

A small void flame, a little red foot flame or something. That's all I could ever imagine on me if anything. But you see these guys with pretty artistic sets, good joint mixtures, and it just gets absolutely shadowed by some ludicrous flame and it's... it's just too much.

2 void hand flames, the default ones macperfect wore when flames first came out. Those were perfect.

I dunno them. Got flameid numbers?
flame particle textures are a trip kind of blows my mind how much a difference they can make

also I think if your flame is not blend then the colors are inverted

here are some flame partical textures I made and there effects if you would like to use them go ahead:3

RIP dog, RIP tgs
Originally Posted by KEKETHECAT View Post
flame particle textures are a trip kind of blows my mind how much a difference they can make

also I think if your flame is not blend then the colors are inverted

here are some flame partical textures I made and there effects if you would like to use them go ahead:3

What is the color of the original flame u got?
pic?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
What is the color of the original flame u got?
pic?

the hands where void, I have pure blend head flame, and an elf head flame over that.
RIP dog, RIP tgs