Toribash
bluesaint has it exactly right

tonakai, you clearly dont understand exactly what your doing, by you saying that stupid people get what they deserve, who deems who is stupid? the one judging? and to me, by you even saying that, you should get flamed for it... but i wont do that.

to both avwave and tonakai, i'm going to make a new thread for what im talking about
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
http://BlueSaint.on.toribash.com/

thats an example of mine.

I was not aacting stupid. And he meant by "we're all on the same team here"
That there is no reason to fight. it doenst get us anywhere in this community. Where all progressing and no reason to hate on each other.

Seems more of an excuse to spam your on link here.

Originally Posted by riverrouge View Post
BlueSaint is exactly right.

Tonakai, you clearly don't know what your doing, by you saying that stupid people get what they deserve, who deems who is stupid? The one judging? To me, by you even saying that, you should get flamed for it, but I won't do that.

To both avwave and Tonakai, I'm going to make a new thread for what im talking about.

Clearly you don't know what you are doing. Some of us (yes such as Tonakai) have been here a long time and are used to the community. I think he knows what he's on about.

Also, you can thank me for fixing up your grammar. Don't even bother making the new thread, it'll just be closed.
Forum inactive
Yes, I cant create one also, it said:

This webpage has a redirect loop
The webpage at http://on.toribash.com/ has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this site or allowing third-party cookies may fix the problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Learn more about this problem.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects.

I tried clearing cookies and allowing all, but still no.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
It doesn't work anymore, my guess is probably because it wasn't used the way it was supposed to.

also that mega-bump.
what am i doing here
yes it got turned off a big while ago (some years.) people who made a link before can still use it, but ure not allowed to make newer ones.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Just asking, why did it get turned off?
EDIT: Ok, rethought my question too much tc got it
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource