Toribash
I didn't pass until my 3rd try a month ago. I made a bunch of mistakes too but not the kinds that earn you instant fails, just got a few points knocked off. My first time was a total crash and burn, my second time the guy said I didn't wait long enough on a right turn, but I still think he was just a grumpy old douche who didn't want me to have anything nice.

Most of my friends passed either their 2nd or 3rd time, very rarely do I hear stories of 4+ driving tests.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I actually failed a pretty large number of tests due to using only one hand. Tests are a pain and don't really reflect the driver very well
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Come to Norway and take your license...

I paid a total of: 40,000kr/6,896$ on my license, including lessons and 2 fails.

1 try = 1,000Kr/172$

:/
Thanks all, I passed today

And to answer a couple of questions, we get a printout temporary license on the spot. Then you pay 3$ and they mail you the actual plastic card license. The test was short. Around the block and through a neighborhood. I got less points than last time, but the guy passed me anyway. I think they just wanted my money for test retakes :/

Total cost was 25$ initial payment for written and first drive test plus 10$ for each retake, and 3$ to get the license. $48 total.
american driving tests are supposed to be easy as shit compared to ours so i'm glad to never see you on my roads. your first fail sounds like you dont understand how red lights work(you're supposed to wait for green)
QUACK
You got it bro. Keep your focus, don't worry to much, its just driving don't over think it.

Didn't read you already passed, gratz!
I passed my permit test the first time with no questions wrong, then passed my drivers test on the first time.

Lol
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Good luck! I'll probably get driving licence when I'm older as well. :P From my inexperienced perspective, normal driving to complete the test should be easy.