Toribash
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
my brother fractured his foot playing with my other brother, who was a toddler at the time

Bro lost to a baby lmao
-----
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
I ate a pistachio so wrong that i stabbed the shit out of the roof of my mouth, which was bleeding heavily for hours. I went to the NHS hospital, where they just put gauze in my mouth and told me to wait. I waited for so long that I fell asleep for about 2 hours in the waiting room, and woke up to find that there still wasn't anyone to save me from this fate. I was a little lightheaded, but I just left at that point since it was 1am.

Sorry to hear about that king, definitely the most ridiculous injury on here
-----
Originally Posted by Life View Post
While playing soccer with my friends at school I attempted a powerful kick but my supporting foot slipped, causing me to lose my balance and land hard on my tailbone. The impact resulted in a coccyx fracture and I couldn't sit for 2 years without pain

You've never played soccer or gave any effort into booting the shit out of a ball if you've never lost the ground foot and ate shit xd
Last edited by Death29; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
I punctured a hole in my right ear drum because I forgot I had a q-tip there when I was laying in bed. It didn't hurt that bad, but it did take two weeks to fully recover and I was scared that I might never fully recover my hearing on my right ear. Thankfully, it fully recovered
i was balancing in a bar attached to the floor, i just falleno nto the floor and got a big ass scar in the elbow for that, lol
i came with a .38 and im leaving with a body
Once, at a restaurant, a server spilled hot coffee all over my new clothes. That bitch ruined my day entirely. I mean, the physical injury wasn't significant (you didn't specify what kind of injury). But what hurt was the mental injury from the inconvenience and annoyance of waiting on another drink when I spend my money on a product and expect excellent service.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Starfield View Post
Once, at a restaurant, a server spilled hot coffee all over my new clothes. That bitch ruined my day entirely. I mean, the physical injury wasn't significant (you didn't specify what kind of injury). But what hurt was the mental injury from the inconvenience and annoyance of waiting on another drink when I spend my money on a product and expect excellent service.

did the hot coffee make your harry potter goggles fog up?
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime

this the guy eating beans at the movie theatre
my tummy hurted pretty bad (2 hours ago)

*edit* maybe it was 1 hour ago i forgot
Last edited by coolbill12; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:49 PM. Reason: 1 or 2 hoours ago

you have to be trolling
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn