Ranking
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
How exactly do you know this warcray have you ever gone back in time?
^.-

It's logic. If I actually exist when you go back in time to kill my parents, it means you have already failed.

Let me explain it like this.
If I alter time by killing your mother, can I go back to when I hadn't had the thought of killing her, and her still being alive?

No.

Time alterations would be permanent. You cannot undo time.
Therefore, everything in a timeline is set in stone. Aterations simply make a new timeline.
infamous
Reality warping. It's a single superpower, but you can literally do anything, as you can just fuck with reality to make things happen. Time can't be changed? Yes it can, because i reject your reality and substitute my own. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Reality warping. It's a single superpower, but you can literally do anything, as you can just fuck with reality to make things happen. Time can't be changed? Yes it can, because i reject your reality and substitute my own. :U

Goddammit
I was gonna say something like, "the power to do literally anything you want".
The power to do whatever i want. Beat that.

Edit: dammit read post above =(
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|

Damn it!!!

I was going to say that

*bangs head on desk*
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020

The universe is solipsistic and therefore your super power does not exist, and is merely created by my own omnipotence in this universe that is the result of nothing but my mind.
Last edited by m0o; Jan 21, 2010 at 12:47 AM.