Toribash
Regarding the alliance: I'm going to have to say no.

You are a good clan indeed, but you don't have enough experience yet and I don't trust that you will stay with your clan.
- What is your belt? - The colour of my belt is white.
- How much you play Toribash in one day? - I play toribash about 3-4 hours per day.
- Age? - I am 15 years old.
- Favorite mods single/multiplayer? - My favorite mode on both is Aikido.
- Why we should choose you to join this clan? - Because you need a player like me, i'm fastly learning person and i don't whine about everything. I respect everybody as a person too.
- Why you want to join this clan? - I wanna show off my skills and learn something new from you guys.

Peace, Saartaja
Originally Posted by Saartaja View Post
- What is your belt? - The colour of my belt is white.
- How much you play Toribash in one day? - I play toribash about 3-4 hours per day.
- Age? - I am 15 years old.
- Favorite mods single/multiplayer? - My favorite mode on both is Aikido.
- Why we should choose you to join this clan? - Because you need a player like me, i'm fastly learning person and i don't whine about everything. I respect everybody as a person too.
- Why you want to join this clan? - I wanna show off my skills and learn something new from you guys.

Peace, Saartaja

Wow, that's amazing application form! We will happily accept you to WAZUP, you can now wear your [WAZUP] tag. If you need any help you can pm me in forums or ask here.

Peace, Skepsis
Ulfnilsen's Application to Wazup/Skepsis
my belt is Blue

not alot i played alot before but got tired wanna start up again..

freestyle

because im a pretty decent toribash player and i think ill be an asset to the clan.

i wanna chill out and play toribash with friends and other players.