30 Votes / 30.93%
I can do it ALL
22 Votes / 22.68%
None, i totally suck
4 Votes / 4.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Maybe a sniper/scout. Sitting back with a sniper and silenced scondary getting mass headshots

If you're doing that with a sniper, you suck and should pick up a weapon more suited for your nabness.

I'm the all around go to guy for everything in my CoD clan. Dominate everyone in every possible mode, class, and handicap. I routinely cause mass team switching regardless of class (which is a pain, cause then I gotta stop to kick the tards out of the server :/)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
its in every game diffrent but in a few games with classes i play ninja/stealth or sniper
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
people enjoy snipers because it's the easiest job in a game. They generally don't do anything useful except for the top snipers, who tend to work as anti vehicles, shooting off the pilots of helicopters or that kind of stuff. Good times in ARMA 2. But yeah regardless, if I was to build an FPS dreamteam I'd try either not having snipers or having a full house of them, awful teamworkers.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Currently the only shooter I play that has selectable classes is Battlefield: Heros. I am a Commando in that, but I don't use my sniper rifle nor a pistole, I just sneak up and Knife people :3
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
If you're doing that with a sniper, you suck and should pick up a weapon more suited for your nabness.

Wait, lemme get this right. So what you're saying is that, using a sniper rifle to snipe is "nooby".
Wow... What has this generation come to.

But yeah, adapt to your situation and etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you can land one hit kills with the silencer, it doesn't really matter I guess
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
I play Call of Duty like I play Insurgency. I'm very stealthy, I stay out of the line of fire, and I get massive amounts of kills and not a lot of deaths.

Now Halo, on the other hand, I run around with a shotgun and energy sword, looking for kills. So it really depends on the game itself.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
doesn't my name say it all =D i snipe and im very stealthy. im also a quickscoper no offense to anyone to hates them but i love to quickscope and i dont camp either because im stealthy and im most likely near you with your head in my scope
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Originally Posted by Ostakex View Post
Wait, lemme get this right. So what you're saying is that, using a sniper rifle to snipe is "nooby".
Wow... What has this generation come to.

But yeah, adapt to your situation and etc.

I'm saying sitting back with one is nooby. With the heavy range on a sniper, you should be at least near the frontline to a) counter-snipe the aforementioned noobs who are camping, and b) provide general support for those with more CQC weapons. They need to close that gap, and a good sniper will easily give them that opportunity through either suppressing fire or shooting everything that sticks their head out.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games