Toribash
too bad it's just cinematic

I hope the game reflects that, because that was sex
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Well if they take the time to make the cinematic that great then surely the game will be just as/even better.

How do you stop a baby from crawling around?

I hope this game comes out in germany :O
but it looks awesome...nice graphic...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wonder if it is going to be like Left 4 dead series or something more original.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Originally Posted by Ruki View Post
I wonder if it is going to be like Left 4 dead series or something more original.

Might end up like Darksiders - mostly unoriginal but still badass.
bumped for usage
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Assist: lol this game reminds me of oblivion but with zombies and the fact that you can cleave skin and muscle and actually hit them so u can see bone. What I mean is their bodies are fully destructable and if you sat their long enough you could chop 1 into a fleshy sculpture or dice it for your onion soup that yo gramma likes
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
http://kotaku.com/5829491/five-disap...on-dead-island

a few disappointing things for you guys to read

I think I can put up with the "level five pipe" problem mentioned (especially after playing Borderlands...) but I have to say I was a bit put off by every character having the same starting scenario and story, and also by the apparent lack of physics objects (something most games these days do well).
The "exiting play area" thing is a bit disappointing too, but given the comment made by Deep Silver concerning dying having serious effects in the game, I thought it at least partially justified. Although I won't be afraid of going too far into the ocean like I was in games like Crysis.