Ranking
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Because no other game does that.

Fable let's you be a complete jerk, good guy, or neutral. Oblivion has that a little bit, too.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
i only like oblivian because you can kill most people and rob them

User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 16, 2009 at 10:45 AM.
[/off topic]

You should get mass effect, its got a solid story, the custom dialoge shizz, and its got a good amount of stuff, but the shops can be a bit too expensive selling the armor.
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Fable let's you be a complete jerk, good guy, or neutral. Oblivion has that a little bit, too.

You do realize I was being horribly sarcastic, right?

Nobody has really given me any incentive to buy this. Weapons? Classes? Fun aspects of the game?
In mass Effect you can choose a number of diffrent classes such as a
gun wieldong fag
or a (rip-off of the force)using guy
an engineer person,or have a mix of them
such as a force using gun fag or a engineer gun dude.

the game's graphics are stunning,
the voice acting is amazing
and the back story keeps you guessing

you could say it's a space version of obliveon,
it's like an every day rpg but it kicks ass,
you can buy bitching armor,
fight twelve foot robots,
and even go to a strip club.
it's a great game and the replay value is high,
i suggest you buy it
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
Originally Posted by supastveo View Post
In mass Effect you can choose a number of diffrent classes such as a
gun wieldong fag
or a (rip-off of the force)using guy
an engineer person,or have a mix of them
such as a force using gun fag or a engineer gun dude.

the game's graphics are stunning,
the voice acting is amazing
and the back story keeps you guessing

you could say it's a space version of obliveon,
it's like an every day rpg but it kicks ass,
you can buy bitching armor,
fight twelve foot robots,
and even go to a strip club.
it's a great game and the replay value is high,
i suggest you buy it

I am going to tomorrow. That sounds like an RPG I want to play. There's always something a company is doing right when they put in 12 foot robots, beast armor, strip clubs all wrapped into an amazing looking RPG. Can't wait!
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I am going to tomorrow. That sounds like an RPG I want to play. There's always something a company is doing right when they put in 12 foot robots, beast armor, strip clubs all wrapped into an amazing looking RPG. Can't wait!

PFFT,you like the 12 foot robots now.Just wait until they're killing your entire team while you hide behind a 2 foot wide wall after not saving for 3 hours.
Mass effect is great fun, nice story(sequels should be great) The converstation system is really quite fun. It's a nice game for someone for gets actually interested in the character's story's and by the general game's backstory. The animation of character models can be a bit choppy and take a bit to load, but you'll get used to it. The combat is quite though not as violent. I recommend you buy it :3
Oh ye, I also have to remind you, after a while of playing, the game starts to get a bit choppy due to the world being so big. That's the only problem with it. Unless it's just my Xbox, then okay.
It makes me wonder..