Toribash
Originally Posted by sid View Post
anything toyota will be your lifelong conpanion, you can't break a jap car. If you want little fuel consumption, don't pick an suv and you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Yeah, that totally explains their low interest rate.
Toyata's are crazy dangerous.

Ive got no experience with European Toyota's, but I've got a 1996 Toyota Camry and it still runs perfectly. You just need to do the periodic maintenance and you'll drive them forever.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
You may not be able to break a jap car, but the wind will blow it over on the highway. Stick to european cars, asian cars are very light and, from personal experience, feel like you're experiencing an earthquake every time you decide to speed up in them.

Never had a problem like that with mine. The shaking only happens if your wheels or steering column are out of alignment. Maybe American Toyota's are better made though.

I've also driven a 2001 and a 2008 Camry and the only major drawback my 96 has is it gets like 1-2 miles less per gallon. Either way its great fuel economy.
Last edited by Gum; Nov 26, 2011 at 04:17 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Toyota Corolla is a very well made car given price, fuel consumption, looks, and customizable options.

If you know how to drive standard then I might suggest the Volkswagen Golf.
Hes euro, he only knows standard
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by toricreator View Post
don't buy japanese just buy any car that is european or u.s cars.japanese cars are easily broken like we have 4 of it.

...Considering how much money and time I've invested to that piece of junk Volkswagen and compare it to our old Toyota Carina, that Toyota wins 100-0.

I even tried totaling it (drove it to a tree) and that bugger still moves whenever I press the pedal down...
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Yeah, considering I drive a 17 year old toyota regularly and it runs better than my buddy's 5 year old Ford, I'd say toyota is pretty good. You just gotta do the regular scheduled maintenance. You take care of it, it'll take care of you.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BMW's is luxiouriously expensive, I am not interested.
Thanks to carbuyer.com I have developed an interest for Suzuki Swift and Mazda 3 hatchback.

Im not a big fan or euro and us cars. I do love japanese cars.

Except the camaro z28 which is my dream car.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
maximum budget 8000 eur
-----

Mustangs?

yeah right they are like 6000 CC and consume 5 liters per km
very economic
-----
that suzuki esteem looks like its very old, not sport looking and its a sedan.
Im not sure about mechanics

fuck yeah! ik, but i have one in my garage right now. its a pile, but it would run if it had a motor...
xd
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Ive got no experience with European Toyota's, but I've got a 1996 Toyota Camry and it still runs perfectly. You just need to do the periodic maintenance and you'll drive them forever.

Never had a problem like that with mine. The shaking only happens if your wheels or steering column are out of alignment. Maybe American Toyota's are better made though.

I've also driven a 2001 and a 2008 Camry and the only major drawback my 96 has is it gets like 1-2 miles less per gallon. Either way its great fuel economy.

I've driven multiple kias/hyundais/toyotas/hondas/suzukis/mitsubishi. Kias and hyundais being worst, toyotas being a smidge above. Lexus on the other hand is pretty nice, although not cheap.

Out of the above, I've driven my friend's kia forte, which was a pretty solid car. Except for the fact that you could feel the wind moving the car. As for hyundais, my grandmother's hyundai elantra, which, despite being brand new would shake as if I was navigating through an asteroid belt. I've driven a lot of toyotas, my favorite being the tundra, despite its seemingly everhungry gastank. My least favorite was a tie between the camry and the corolla, both of which I took out for test drives when getting my first car. They were meh at best. I drove a suzuki kizashi, and it was absolute shit. For a company claiming to be better then BMW, they can't even make cars that you want to drive. If you want a cheap shit plastic car, go suzuki. My first car was a mitsubishi lancer, which I sadly totaled. Mitsubishi was the most solid of the asian cars, despite being a little on the smaller side, and lacking legroom. It wasn't make for someone my height.

My philosophy on gas mileage is if you can afford the car, you can more then likely afford to buy gas for it, which is why I get pissed when people ask me "Hey, mike, why do you drive those shit gas guzzlers?" My answer usually is precise engineering. The quality of American cars is far beyond that of asian cars. I had an accident with my 02 deville, as I was backing up, and this retard had parked sideways in a no-park zone, and I heard a slight crunch. I got out, and saw what had happened. I drove forward 2 feet so I could see my bumper, and it was fine, except a couple scratches, while the other guys kia optima got its door crushed.

American cars, and German cars are made to last.
Hoss.