Ranking
I could also cook up the shit that a_coathanger said already.
But anyway, when it's 2 in the night, you shouldn't throw glass in the glasscontainers.
They are "just opened" when there is still daylight, so nobody get's angry by some glassbreaking sounds.

It's your fault bro. ;o
You're all fags. I'm not complaining about them doing their jobs, but them treating us like fucking criminals while in fact we didn't do shit.
♠NO♠
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
You're all fags. I'm not complaining about them doing their jobs, but them treating us like fucking criminals while in fact we didn't do shit.

You did something which you shouldn't have been doing at 2AM in the morning, otherwise they wouldn't have come.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Well they may have been a little harsh, but I guess if you act like talking to a 12 year old who stole a lollipop, you won't get your message through a bunch of drunk fucktards, eh?

Drunk and Disorderly
Drunk in a public place
Reckless Endangerment
Vandalism

If you argued with the cops:

Resisting a police officer
Failure to comply

And that's just off the top of my head.
Proud Member of [Piratez] - Become a Pirate >HERE<
Cops shouldn't be rude or offensive to their "customers".
I bet it would have been possible to talk things thru in a polite manner in Galrath's situation.

The cops I've dealed with have been nice, I've been drunk in public spaces, broken bottles, drinking in public. Cops have seen me do that, asked me to clean the mess and go into a bar, but politely and without threatening us with fines. We complied and everything was fine and the officers left and wished us a happy rest of the evening. That's how cops should act. Not raid harmless drunks with 3+ patrols.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by Baytch View Post
Drunk and Disorderly
Drunk in a public place
Reckless Endangerment
Vandalism

If you argued with the cops:

Resisting a police officer
Failure to comply

And that's just off the top of my head.

I could also write off some shit off the top of my head. The fact remains that in today's world, they won't arrest fucking teenagers for throwing bottles into a recycling bin. What they should have done was just told them not to make a fucking noise at 2 AM. arguing is what teenagers do with 3/4 of their time.