Ranking
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
cheating is stupid. grades don't matter. Just learn the material anyways, its not hard.

um they do in my country the better grades u get the better opportunities like better universities and jobs
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
um they do in my country the better grades u get the better opportunities like better universities and jobs

Yeah, exactly. Getting good grades kind of sets you up for the future. My future looks very bleak :|
What you know matters, not grades. Stop trying to take the easy way out just so you can fail utterly later in life. Idiots.
and grades do matter, sadly. it's what helps you get into college. however knowledge is what matters to get a job.

i'll tell the truth here, honestly i have done the best on tests where i write down the answers on my arm, but don't look at it. in a way i'm prepared to cheat, but after i've written it down on my arm i end up not needing to cheat. it's better than doing it on paper, i remember it better. i read somewhere that sensory integration is the best way to commit something to memory.
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
2 Ways I cheat, bathroom breaks, to get outta the classroom and go to my locker quickly, or Im abscent on the test, then I make it up in the mornings, my teacher just sais, im gonna leave you in the classroom while you take the test, I have to go to a meeting, when your finished put it on my desc. When he leaves, I take out a book and there are the answers
being absent usually doesn't work. it's been done so many times before, usually teachers don't allow you to make it up, unless you have a really, really good excused absence
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by Naturalist View Post
2 Ways I cheat, bathroom breaks, to get outta the classroom and go to my locker quickly, or Im abscent on the test, then I make it up in the mornings, my teacher just sais, im gonna leave you in the classroom while you take the test, I have to go to a meeting, when your finished put it on my desc. When he leaves, I take out a book and there are the answers

Your teachers must be stupid. :|
MATERIaLS CAN MY BIG DICK! ive never learnd and passed all my years Lolz srzly ive passd all with cheating For exemple, On The French tests, i changed my teacher's sheet of awnsers and put my fucky awnsers in, thrust or not, it worked

Good ol times of when i was 14