Toribash
Bro im not silly, I wrap my willy.

I wrap my whacker before I attack her.

I cover my pole before I enter the hole.

etc
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

I like the whacker/attacker one.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Hoebags are annoying.

After a while, they want you to see that theyr more than hoebags and want a proper relationship, which will do nothing but piss you off, because theyr still hoebags at heart.
pisses me off

Stick with the nice girl
you can always turn down the hoebag and still be the nice guy

you obviously want us to tell you to go for the nice girl anyway, your description of her is much nicer.
and innocent girls usually arent that innocent.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well honestly, go for the first one. You'll realize that it will be better for you in the long run. I promise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
you obviously want us to tell you to go for the nice girl anyway, your description of her is much nicer.
and innocent girls usually arent that innocent.

Actually the description of each girl is basically exact, or at least how I see them in my mind. I mean I did say earlier that I am leaning towards the nice girl so maybe subliminally yeah.

And well she seems pretty innocent. She's one o' dem pure christian girls - or at least that's my impression of her. Maybe she's hiding some sex goddess side I don't know about yet.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It is your life, and asking us the forum probably isn't the best idea. But whatever, you know.

Ok, so, for a start, teenage love usually won't last, but it doesn't mean you can pick just anyone to know how love feels like. Honestly, if you pick a girl that wants nothing but sex, you will physiscally be happy, but mentally it won't feel right. If she wants to have sex that quick, then that means she would probably accept to have sex with any nice boys out there. For the mentally nice one, you probably won't have sex for quite a while, but you will still have fun and it will be a lot easier to present her to your parents, if you need to. Also, having an intelligent partner is always safer, the relationship will last longer and it will be better in the long run.

The best thing to do would be to get a beautiful and intelligent girl, but for your case I really suggest going fro the smart one, longer relation (in general), smarter thus you can take smart decisions as a couple and also, the hoebags usually wanna get a nice relationship after a few months and then the relationship ends quickly.

tl;dr go for the smart one
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I'm only 15 but I have a girl that I've been together with for 7 months, I've been very happy with her the whole time, but I face the same situation with a whore... I like the sex but I love my "good girl". The best thing you can do is don't ruin your reputation and cheat stay with the nice one and keep her as long as you can. Even if it doesn't work out, you still have your options...
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!