Toribash
In my opinion the community populace will increase due to the popularity of the Wii, and because Toribash is also featured on the computer.
Not everyone owns a wii. Everyone owns a computer.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Not many people in the community has a wii.
Possibly, not many in the in the community who has a wii have internet on their wii.
Possibly, the ones with internet may not be able to buy wiiware.

Plus, since it's open to wiiware, many people who nothing about toribash will check it out possibly, and they may come to the PC toribash causing a larger population in toribash pc. The fact that it's on wiiware will make sure millions of people see it.

EPIC FUCKING JOB NABI STUDIOS! TIME TO BLOW THIS GAME OUT MOAR.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
I have a good reason, i think, well since probably 75% of the people dont have a wii or dont want to pay to buy the game will just stick with the computer version and someone else stated that not many people want to restart but other than that i think that we will have minor losses and sorry for bad punctuation im in a hurry.

EDIT: while i was typing this post that guy above me said that lolz
I don't play toribash on pc anymore, but I will play it on my wii. Most people don't own a wii on this forum.
I doubt we will lose members. If anything else, we will gain members. Whether it has a positive or negative effect on the TB community; well we'll have to wait and see.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I can't see how the Wii would work, I mean what about chat and all that?
:/
I'd rather play it on my computer. But I think it might actually increase population, as people might discover it via the wii
Pretty sure that presence on the wii would help, not hurt, the community. The wii's controls look like they will be much harder to use than the pc's, so I doubt many people will drop the pc for the wii version. On the other hand, those who've never heard of tb will be exposed to it. Out of those people, some might be curious if there are any other versions and stumble upon the pc version.

I kinda hope we don't get too many 5 year olds and 80 yr olds, although it could make for some interesting discussion topics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]