Toribash
LEft arm. Elbow is too far inward. Can you turn your arm like that?

My tip would be to take a pic of yourself in that pose and then do it again.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
The ki blast looks kind of raggedy. What program do you use? One thing is that I cant tell if it's the front of him or the back.
7/10
Originally Posted by Cajed View Post
The ki blast looks kind of raggedy. What program do you use? One thing is that I cant tell if it's the front of him or the back.
7/10

I use Photoshop CS5 Extended.
Also, watch the neck, and way the back is shaded, it doesn't have pecs, nor abs.
Btw, sorry for the late response.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Core this is epic,
it reminds me of dragon ballz or street fighter because of the dazzling beam shooting
from his hand
I like the fact that it's a kind of mutants or super human something you would find on X- Men. cool 10/10
Originally Posted by Cavoe View Post
Core this is epic,
it reminds me of dragon ballz or street fighter because of the dazzling beam shooting
from his hand
I like the fact that it's a kind of mutants or super human something you would find on X- Men. cool 10/10

Thank you.
Originally Posted by Corestar50 View Post
CnC, please.

alright then :B

anatomically disproportional, the shoulders are far too wide for those hips, Men's shoulder are slightly larger than the hips, but not to that extent, they look like that because you deltoid's are too round (shoulder's) they are fare more flat, unless your're doing that extreme beefed up DBZ style which IMO has always looked weird.
Thigh should be a lil longer, biceps and forearms too. and dat ass, it's too round, men's bums are more square (woman's bum's are nicely round <3 )

considering shading, it's not too bad in most areas, I can see that you have point of light blah..., but I think that the ki blast should be affecting this guys shadows alot more that it is, infact I'd leave that as the only light source it would give the picture a nice focus...

also to give that ki blast an awesome glow, dont outline it

despite those few things it is actually quite good, don't let pedantic harsh words discourage you
I type as I speak, with several commas and run on sentences, dont be hatin'.
Here is the best CnC I can offer:

Assuming this is mouse-drawn, very nice. I can not do anatomy for the life of me. Although your hands are off, I can't blame you. Hands are hands-down (Pun Intended) the hardest part of the human anatomy. That is, in my eyes, of course. The fact of the matter is this: The left hand is overly twisted. Your best bet would be to scrap the left hand, and redraw it after rotating it about 25 degrees leftwards. Then re-draw the beam coming out of the hand to fit the adjustments made as desired. Bring the right thumb in towards the body a little, the web of that thumb looks huge! The right-hand middle finger also lacks shape. The torso on the left side looks larger and lower than that of the right side. The area on the sides where the chest meets the stomach is a bit too sharp of a curve on the left side. It doesn't 'ease' into it, as it should. The right knee looks like it was muscular, but turned to flab. You might want to tone that up a little. Overall, you have an amazing grasp of the human anatomy with very few, and if so, minor flaws. Clean up the outline of his body, put in some scenery around him, and you can call it a masterpiece.

Great work! I would love to see more work done on this.
9/10
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
Originally Posted by ovah9000 View Post
alright then :B

anatomically disproportional, the shoulders are far too wide for those hips, Men's shoulder are slightly larger than the hips, but not to that extent, they look like that because you deltoid's are too round (shoulder's) they are fare more flat, unless your're doing that extreme beefed up DBZ style which IMO has always looked weird.
Thigh should be a lil longer, biceps and forearms too. and dat ass, it's too round, men's bums are more square (woman's bum's are nicely round <3 )

considering shading, it's not too bad in most areas, I can see that you have point of light blah..., but I think that the ki blast should be affecting this guys shadows alot more that it is, infact I'd leave that as the only light source it would give the picture a nice focus...

also to give that ki blast an awesome glow, dont outline it

despite those few things it is actually quite good, don't let pedantic harsh words discourage you

Originally Posted by Tubba75 View Post
Here is the best CnC I can offer:

Assuming this is mouse-drawn, very nice. I can not do anatomy for the life of me. Although your hands are off, I can't blame you. Hands are hands-down (Pun Intended) the hardest part of the human anatomy. That is, in my eyes, of course. The fact of the matter is this: The left hand is overly twisted. Your best bet would be to scrap the left hand, and redraw it after rotating it about 25 degrees leftwards. Then re-draw the beam coming out of the hand to fit the adjustments made as desired. Bring the right thumb in towards the body a little, the web of that thumb looks huge! The right-hand middle finger also lacks shape. The torso on the left side looks larger and lower than that of the right side. The area on the sides where the chest meets the stomach is a bit too sharp of a curve on the left side. It doesn't 'ease' into it, as it should. The right knee looks like it was muscular, but turned to flab. You might want to tone that up a little. Overall, you have an amazing grasp of the human anatomy with very few, and if so, minor flaws. Clean up the outline of his body, put in some scenery around him, and you can call it a masterpiece.

Great work! I would love to see more work done on this.
9/10

I will definetely do something with these tips, thanks a lot, guys.
Also, wow, 9/10, didn't expect that. :o
Well, you deserved a 9/10. 10/10 if you fix the stuff that I pointed out, and added some scenery.

Your grasp of anatomy is, as I said before, exquisite.
Tubby Tubba's Tubby Textures!
Cheap, Decent Cartoon Heads!
core do like a gradient background of something..
because it looks slightly plain with a white background .