Toribash
Originally Posted by kani View Post
Sorry to hear that, perhaps you should consider speaking with an addiction counselor??
-----

hows the international steroid salesman business going bigshot

I wish I screenshotted it when you offered to post me illegal drugs via in game chat :////////
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
hows the international steroid salesman business going bigshot

I wish I screenshotted it when you offered to post me illegal drugs via in game chat :////////

lets not forget that you’re literally claiming to be a schedule 1/ Class A drug dealer who sells shrooms online AND posts them and even had a telegram thing in ur discord account that was a disclaimer for it. the hypocrisy coming out of you and you’re a fully grown adult with responsibility yet ur unemployed so you spend all ur time attacking people online for simply having fun phahaha
smg
we are better than you
It's past 50yo winner btw =D
Originally Posted by sma1 View Post
a nearly 30yo loser

Hey, I was just trying to help controla just as much as controla was trying to help Nurse. No need to get this riled up about it, geez, damn, holy damn.

+Lets keep off-topic clean and chill, take your silly one-sided beefs elsewhere, my children.
Last edited by kani; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:02 PM.
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
aquours members talk like they want my therapist to know who they are
-----
if you guys wanted his number you can just ask me
Last edited by emogirl; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by nasa View Post
lets not forget that you’re literally claiming to be a schedule 1/ Class A drug dealer who sells shrooms online AND posts them and even had a telegram thing in ur discord account that was a disclaimer for it. the hypocrisy coming out of you and you’re a fully grown adult with responsibility yet ur unemployed so you spend all ur time attacking people online for simply having fun phahaha

pls plug my line for me more bcos I dont actually hold any stock and dropship so there is no actual danger for me

also slight difference between "simply having fun" and "trolling people to the point of impacting their mental health"
Last edited by AltyWalty; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:49 PM.
Originally Posted by kani View Post
stabbed 27 times, shot 5 times once in artery, fell from 18metres/60ft, held and been done for in some house had to pretend dead to get away, attacked by shark once swimming in the ocean

are u inmortal
Purchasing ThreadDiscord: paredesguga
Originally Posted by iShnk View Post
are u inmortal

yeah, i'm very inmortal. i also have multiple suicide attempts and have many overdoses, also been got driven over by speeding truck once and also happened to fly 80kmh+ to concrete wall head first once due to freak accident.
essentially i am walking near-death experience at this point
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime