Toribash
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Leyz is a monster in both. Ticux is probably better in mp, Jaker probably in SP but Leyz is at a ridiculous level for both. When he still played, obviously
Would argue that makes him a more complete player

idk never saw him playing
-----
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
xbcz maybe ?
Not sure if he's also good at SP

who is that ?
-----
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Nuthug for sure

pusga pls nuthug is best replays hacker
Last edited by lolj0ke; Jul 10, 2015 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob
Originally Posted by Iod View Post
Swaves, iod, Yoko, iod, Swaves

u guys are good in mp but never saw sp exemples :/
AlphaN00b Alt 100% Pure Noob
Originally Posted by lolj0ke View Post
pusga pls nuthug is best replays hacker

Hes great at aikido, he can bash uke, is one of the inventers of todays form of realism, good at parkour, spars, creating scripts, mods and hacking replays.

He can do everything you can dream of. Except creating textures. His replays are a form of art though.

Theres noone more complete than that imo.
So this is a very subjective question because there is no way to quantify it, but I'll give my opinion.

When it comes to multiplayer I think the best players I've seen are nuthug and what I remember of Leyz which is not much if I'm honest.
But then you have mastery of different mods, like Erth and moop in TK, nuthug in aikido, Leyz in anything he can jump in. (There was a particularly sick runkido replay by Leyz that I think was default for a while or still is). You can tend to bet that good sp players are good tk players.
But you have people like snake and iver who do realism perfectly in aikido but does that make them good at aikido?

Even the same for sp replays, I could quote comfortably destroy uke but that doesn't mean that I'm good. (Which I am not)

For mp I guess you could find the guy with the highest win ratio (you'd need to have a qi cut off so you're not dealing with white belts with 100% win ratio.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by meow View Post
So this is a very subjective question because there is no way to quantify it, but I'll give my opinion.

When it comes to multiplayer I think the best players I've seen are nuthug and what I remember of Leyz which is not much if I'm honest.
But then you have mastery of different mods, like Erth and moop in TK, nuthug in aikido, Leyz in anything he can jump in. (There was a particularly sick runkido replay by Leyz that I think was default for a while or still is). You can tend to bet that good sp players are good tk players.
But you have people like snake and iver who do realism perfectly in aikido but does that make them good at aikido?

Even the same for sp replays, I could quote comfortably destroy uke but that doesn't mean that I'm good. (Which I am not)

For mp I guess you could find the guy with the highest win ratio (you'd need to have a qi cut off so you're not dealing with white belts with 100% win ratio.

Not all people who're good are tryhards 100% of the time, some of the best players have around 50-60% win ratio due to mucking around in fun mods etc.
Killer3366 is the most completed player in multiplayer and UNLIKE the others he had amounts of TC hat he won through dueling to prove it which surpass the imagination of every Toribash player ever. :V

To the topic xbcz: No he isn't nearly as completed as other aikido players and he plays aikido only pretty much. Never saw him playing serious though, he tends to play nograb in qa rooms which is the reason why he is god belt. He told me hisself.
Last edited by Destram; Jul 10, 2015 at 05:20 PM.