Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I fresh installed a windows xp, windows 7 was being an uber dick.
go ahead and delete this please, thanks for all the help tho guys!
o7 | OLDA | RL | T3AL | raku
i find this whole thing weird... cus windows 7 has generic versions of all/most of your drivers...
i only installed my gfx card drivers and a sound driver when i went to windows 7.

Originally Posted by ThePz View Post
luc0: i've downloaded the stock drivers but they are stuck on the VGA drivers because for some reason it says "not enough resources."
I'm still stuck in a small resolution, btw.

anyone got anything on this?

has to be a hardware issue. ram conflicting, gfx card overheated and fried something...

very weird
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Guys.. i need help.. U know the latest windows 7 uptade? the virus.. my computer tooked it do anyone know how to fix it?
I've been hacked 2 years ago, Now i'm back, Nice to see you all.
Maxtish: learn where your posting son.

@Bendover: I had to do a clean install and it deleted all my drivers, i tried re-installing them, wasted a bunch of time just to find out that "apparently my computer isn't compatible with windows 7." I'm going to try and find a copy of Vista or go to Linux tho, thanks for all your help.
o7 | OLDA | RL | T3AL | raku
I wouldn't delete ANYTHING... just rename it and save it in some other folder... NEVER delete anything you might still need!
I made that mistake many times!

http://www.compaq.com/country/cpq_support.html

got everything you need right THERE î
or, if it doesn't work, find out what graphic card you have, and download that driver on the manufacturers page...
Pz, what he means is that after you do a fresh install windows 7 is supposed to support most computers with sets of drivers that work so you dont have to download them. it's microsoft trying to save people time. your computer is probably under the age line for the driver support though. vista will probably have the same problems sadly enough though. windows xp is probably your best bet in that situation or even linux if you like the linux setup better than xp.

personally i would stick with xp and say screw the upgrading until you can get a newer computer :/

dont listen to that 2worlds fag, anything dealing with deleting any system files screws up windows. anyone telling you "alt+f4 will fix your problem" and comments like that show people's true nature with their willingness to help.
You don't say?
Organ, trust me I know, im not a complete computer noob. plus 2worlds got a 5 day ban for being a tard.

I am going to download Linux Mint.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
No don't take it that way i didn't mean it in that type of manner, we're cool.

Close this.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Yeah...about the screen. It looks like someone smashed it with a hammer? As in, youbroke the LCD screen? I'm afraid that's not a driver issue...

I lol'd hard....

Anyways vista is worse than xp and windows 7 just stick with xp or linux, bro.