9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
You mean, you're curious why I'm not IN it? Right?

Yeah that one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Cretor left. We need a new Co Leader.
Here's the list of possible candidates (and reasons why they were included):

Chris20236 (art, Overseer)
Sicks (possible intelligence)
Ladger (intelligence)
Rayzor/Daid/Kadan (forum activity)
Ydnarano67 (previous leadership skills)
Galt (intelligence, rational)
Lebabris (ingame skill)

That is the list of people you have to choose from. The people in the list were people who I felt could run the clan. If you are not on the list it means (in my eyes) that you aren't capable of doing the job.
If you are on the list, please do not vote for yourself.
Do not vote for Bojan.

no need to feel bad grayve maybe murm will add you. And possibly take away some.
Last edited by ydnarano67; Feb 16, 2010 at 04:00 AM.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Ps is rather a waste because all it seems to do different is some 3D stuff and the brush tool in it sucks.

Photoshop has MANY different things from gimp and it's a more proffesional tool.
HELLOOO!!! I'm here talking!!! Why I'm being ignored?!?!?! Why I'm not on the list?!?!?! CRETOR?!?!? ANYONE?!?! RUTTEN!!!

im sorry but the way you whine about stuff and not feelin inadequate kinda doesnt make you fit for this position.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
OMFG can any one please tell me when GALT gets on so I can make him smell my farts!!! >:[
No need to fell bad? Are you insane? Of course I need! Look, I have all the skills typed there! I can make art, I'm inteligent, I am very active, I'm rational ¬¬, I'm a Elite, means I have ingame skill (Which doesn't mean anything when we're talking about leadership... Want an example? matt21221. Good ingame, horrible leader.) and I'm an Overseer! Also, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THERE entered after me... You can see that only Rutten's favorites are there. Not trying to offend you Rutten.

EDIT: Squirre1, if you post 3 times and no one answer it, you do exactly what I did...

#TribeOn
No need to fell bad? Are you insane? Of course I need! Look, I have all the skills typed there! I can make art, I'm inteligent, I am very active, I'm rational ¬¬, I'm a Elite, means I have ingame skill (Which doesn't mean anything when we're talking about leadership... Want an example? matt21221. Good ingame, horrible leader.) and I'm an Overseer! Also, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THERE entered after me... You can see that only Rutten's favorites are there. Not trying to offend you Rutten.

EDIT: Squirre1, if you post 3 times and no one answer it, you do exactly what I did...

due im not talking about just now.... I mean all the time.... your 15 now I suggest you start acting like it.

P.S. im sorry bro now I feel bad