9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Well... thanks... I just think is unfair... I think Murm or Uric should choose who can be... I think Rutten dislike me...

I'm curious as to why you are in it.
Also, Who is Ladger?

Found him, he has been inactive for over a week.

Also, Galt hasn't been in the clan for a week yet, I'm not about to make him Co-leader.

To be honest I'm not seeing the point of having a co leader from the same GMT as the others.
Last edited by Murmayder; Feb 16, 2010 at 03:06 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
...too much off topic.
Also, you dont need toriprime to change your sig a lot... you do for pictures which wasn't what he was talking about .
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
You've got to be kidding me? He obviously didn't look at any previous applications. I thought you were getting strict on recruiting Murm?

This is strict. Obviously you haven't seen the previous applications, because compared to some of the apps I've seen, this one is golden. We also need to get more activity. which may require more people joining the clan. He won't be a fully fledged member until he is blackbelt, but we don't want people leaving because they are bored.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Also, Who is Ladger?

Also, Galt hasn't been in the clan for a week yet, I'm not about to make him Co-leader.

To be honest I'm not seeing the point of having a co leader from the same GMT as the others.

You always can just choose and/or veto the final decision...

And i don't think i am ganna get co-leader but i'd be perfectly happy as to an update of the rank list :P.
Last edited by ydnarano67; Feb 16, 2010 at 03:47 AM.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
Also, Who is Ladger?

You mean, you're curious why I'm not IN it? Right?

#TribeOn