Toribash
Sounds more like your own problem of getting caught 1v5 .-.

Still, extra flat 20 damage on autos at level 1 and a larger ap ratio. Nashors will be viable on her again, and I believe new devourer will proc double onhits with runaans as well, so kayle could very well become some flailing aoe machinegun shredder thing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Holy fuck, the on hit builds...

I fucking love on hit builds.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Anyone here possibly know a fix to this never getting to the launcher and just staying on it for hours on end meaning not even closing and giving a error?
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Anyone here possibly know a fix to this never getting to the launcher and just staying on it for hours on end meaning not even closing and giving a error?

This happens to me once almost every patch. Usually when it does, I just close it, wait some hours, then reopen it. It still will take some time, but far less than hours.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Easy fix actually. Open a second instance of the launcher. You should then get an error window telling you that you there's already a client running. It will then prompt you to close the old one and run another.

I found this on accident and I'm not sure it's on the forums. Go spread the word if not
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Easy fix actually. Open a second instance of the launcher. You should then get an error window telling you that you there's already a client running. It will then prompt you to close the old one and run another.

I found this on accident and I'm not sure it's on the forums. Go spread the word if not

That's not the error, his is the endless loading after the initial icon pops up. If there was another instance up, it would've told him to terminate it. This is a loading icon that happens every patch, and is bugged sometimes for many people.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

What?

No, I know what his problem is. I'm SUGGESTING that he SHOULD run 2 instances of it, not that that's what's causing the problem.

Really, all you need to do is close all League services and relaunch it. I just find making that window appear to be much more convenient than Task Manager.
My Replays