Toribash
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
GP ult always worked with ap. I hope they scale it higher!

I'm not talking about his ultimate, was talking about his new E.
his E scales with ad, the new rework is super fun to play with but the barrels are kind of useless at the moment they're free gold for the enemy.
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
New Gangplank update looks neat, if the explosive barrels scale with AP we could be seeing some hilarious deathtraps with it.

Passive = Every 15 secs, Next melee attack will ignite enemy. Ratio AD as true damage. Now granting Gangplank movement speed instead of slow enemy.

Q = Ratio AD. No longer effect with passive.

W = Ratio AP + missing health

E = Ratio(?) Attack's damage as physical damage plus bonus damage and higher ignore armor. Enemies will not take damage from kegs beyond the first. [If Destroying a Powder Keg will instantly ready Trial by Fire(Passive) and movement speed]

R = Ratio AP. Collect Silver Serpent with Parrrley(Q) to upgrade in the shop.

There Video
Last edited by Chris; Jul 8, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm gonna call jungle kayle becoming fotm for 5.13. If I'm wrong, idgaf.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Jungle Kayle was top kek as fuck. Ran her season three. The shit was stupid fast.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I tried her on full man premades, and she sucks against coordinated teams that 1v5 you. RIP.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays