yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yes you're. About the eye patch, I'll think on something. I might be selling my set... Later too... Well, we'll see...

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
me 2 cretor also gone i think this clan is falling apart

If you repeat that again, I swer I'll find a way to mute you forever in the forums. Piratez will never fall down! And if it does, me Mr. Teapawt and Squirre1 will probably make like... [Piratez-2nd] Because we're very loyal! And until this ship get truly destroyed, I'll stay! A captain always stay with his ship! Overseers and gangsta Piratez too! Am I right guys?!? If you think that, fell free to leave hpk (Not asking you to leave. I want you here... But if you don't...)

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
If you repeat that again, I swer I'll find a way to mute you forever in the forums. Piratez will never fall down! And if it does, me Mr. Teapawt and Squirre1 will probably make like... [Piratez-2nd] Because we're very loyal! And until this ship get truly destroyed, I'll stay! A captain always stay with his ship! Overseers and gangsta Piratez too! Am I right guys?!? If you think that, fell free to leave hpk (Not asking you to leave. I want you here... But if you don't...)

Aint you forgeting something........... Me.. I will make it as well.. so count me in ^^
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Grayve:

I was in the clan for five months, but i know im a loved member and you are too so who cares if we arent in the poll. you do a good job as an overseer so dont worry
[Piratez]