Ranking
Unless you're Vayne or Kalista. That's pretty much it for making plays. Everyone else is right click, afk.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Because Kalista and Vayne playmaking isn't just right clicking anyways.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

i boost u out of elo hell

Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
Kalista is weak.

http://gyazo.com/1be5258a5958781a0410ff58d4ad3ba6

10 game win streak adcs still suck can confirm

YEE HAAA HYDE IS DUMB
Last edited by TyZi; Jul 7, 2015 at 05:36 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

So you get a 10 game winstreak while boosting someone's account in a lower elo and that makes the role of adc good somehow? K i'll play smite ignite gp adc and go on a 15 game winstreak through bronze, that means gp is the bestest champion ever right?
Hoss.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
10 game win streak adcs still suck can confirm

YEE HAAA HYDE IS DUMB

Now then, let's not take people out of context tyzi. Hyde said adc is the weakest role. Does that mean that adc suck? No. I can say that support is a weaker role than mid, but that doesn't mean support sucks. Likewise, saying that adc is the weakest role does not mean that the role does nothing.

As hyde has said in previous posts, the reasoning for adc being the weakest role is that it already has the latest power spike out of all the roles, and the time it is taking to reach a power spike that is meaningful is taking longer and longer, leading to the role getting weaker and weaker. Does that mean the role doesn't have a powerspike, or that the powerspike is not worth it? No, it doesn't, and any amount of strawmen arguments will not change hyde's claim.

So please, calm your tits. It's rather annoying to see 3 pages of extremely juvenile behavior to try to shut down a reasonable statement.

Similarly, hyde, don't reinforce the behavior. You're taking it hook line and sinker.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
So you get a 10 game winstreak while boosting someone's account in a lower elo and that makes the role of adc good somehow? K i'll play smite ignite gp adc and go on a 15 game winstreak through bronze, that means gp is the bestest champion ever right?

7 in your elo, 3 in bronze

oracle is too serious
forums
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I can't stop looking at your avvy. Have you tried making him look like Rengar?
-----
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
7 in your elo, 3 in bronze

oracle is too serious
forums

Yes, Oracle was the serious one Kappa
Last edited by SparChar; Jul 7, 2015 at 06:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Probably just gonna get people to remove access to you guys here if this shit goes on any further.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم