yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Gravy (oh I went there XD): I count 3 yes's and... 1 no?

EDIT: Also, do you mind if I borrow that graphic for your eyepatch, seeing as how I couldn't make one myself?

EDIT 2: Happy birthday!
Last edited by Uke0700; Feb 15, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
Wow thanks for adding me on the list but i do think kadan should win.

Edit: woops missinformed i voted for self i see a few others did as well so no harm. You can just not count it, no harm done.
Again, 4 of the votes for Kadan come from OUTSIDE the clan. Rutten, when you get a chance, please remove those votes and report those people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

fake gangsta??
if you only knew the things i ha..nvm
i not going into it,i dont want rank anymore,also due to circumstances in my real life im going to be inactive for a long time so you could say im leaving piratez and toribash alltogether.its been fun though,keep doing what you do guys
Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Why I'm not on the list? You guys don't trust me?

Originally Posted by GrayveXP View Post
Erm... WHy I'm being ignored?

HELLOOO!!! I'm here talking!!! Why I'm being ignored?!?!?! Why I'm not on the list?!?!?! CRETOR?!?!? ANYONE?!?! RUTTEN!!!

#TribeOn
Chris20236 (art, Overseer)
Sicks (possible intelligence)
Ladger (intelligence)
Rayzor/Daid/Kadan (forum activity)
Ydnarano67 (previous leadership skills)
Galt (intelligence, rational)
Lebabris (ingame skill)

I make art, I'm an overseer, possible inteligence can apply too, ingame skill and I'm one of the most active players from our clan.... So Rutten, why I'm not on the list? I entered before all of these players and man, Galt. His smart and stuff, but he don't have even a week in Piratez!!! How the hell to you trust more in him then in me?!?

#TribeOn
I had doubts about voting.
My friends are over, (Nubs) and i gave them my accounts so i am no Skitzo

:v

Also i used a Sharpies marker to give myself a unibrow

l:v
ew