Ranking
I'm focusing on learning hec/azir rn, and azir is actually challenging to play.

It reminds me of when I was trying to learn invoker. The range of Q and W always confuse me because I quickcast all skills.
Hoss.
And I'm learning Zed on my Zed account. I don't know how long it takes to get from lvl 21 to 30, but I decided to just grind up there. I'm actually getting placed against a whole team of smurfs now.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
"He has a really bad laning phase and requires teamwork so he is bad in soloq" ~NA

This is why I wanna move to EU man.

That's why NA is considered the shittiest region.

*shots fired*
*grabs popcorn*
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Finally got gold, the stress levels are gone now, can finally enjoy the game again ;-;

On to plat!(where i will learn to hate my life again)

Also I've been struggling with something, should i learn 2-3 champs in each role, or should i focus on practicing my mechanics so I can do decently well with most champs in a certain role? Alternatively should I try to get really good at 1 off-meta champ in each role?
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I hate it here, a lot of dumbfucks sometimes in ranked.

A while back, our teemo invaded into enemy jungle and fed the jungler.Their jungler counterjungled our jungler and our jungler didnt get to visit top and since he didn't get to visit top, enemy at top was fed as fuck. I literally wanted to kill that teemo in our team UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I don't know, I'm just good at mechanically difficult champions I guess. The fact that Azir is broken to no return helps too.

Can't believe they're not nerfing him in the next patch, lol.

Azir isn't broken. It's all about how you carry yourself. ;)

adcs so weak now -. -. - -
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
That's why NA is considered the shittiest region.

*shots fired*
*grabs popcorn*

More like we don't invest in e-sports at all beyond endorsements to star players, our servers are shit for more than half the population because of ISP business practices, and there's virtually no middle ground for developing professional talent between soloq and challenger series, which is extremely limited in scope to begin with.

Our e-sports infrastructure is worse that Africa's.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

adcs are sooOO weak -.-
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
More like we don't invest in e-sports at all beyond endorsements to star players, our servers are shit for more than half the population because of ISP business practices, and there's virtually no middle ground for developing professional talent between soloq and challenger series, which is extremely limited in scope to begin with.

Our e-sports infrastructure is worse that Africa's.

There are no cheeseburgers in league. Why would America give a fuck about that?

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
-snip-
adcs are sooOO weak -.-

Omg TyZi lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]