Toribash
i guess the second goal rised the euphoria at the german palyers, meanwhile the moral of the argentina players turned into bad mood.
from that point the german players played outstanding. the argentina defense was so much confused
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I'm wondering what the results of the upcoming match will be. Spain played kinda... weak today and germany goes like a steamroller xd

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
mh. i dont want a match like 2008 again :P
germany will be assertive. this WC is really awesome
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I trust in the German team and trainer, but the spanish guys are damn good sometimes.
Don't expect to much.

ALSO AIKA'S BURTHDAY IN 15 MINS!!! OMG
Last edited by flxy; Jul 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM.
AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF FAILED ATTEMPTS I HAVE FINALLY MANAGED TO RUN COMMANDOS 1 ON MY COMPUTER!

Fuuuuck yeah.

[re] | #Polska
haha awesome. i guess you can even play it on computers build ten years ago xP
the pixel will kill your eyes, huh
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
i guess you can even play it on computers build ten years ago xP

You're supposed to. It is hella hard to run on modern computers, I've tried many times, all the time something crashed or there were major bugs that made game unplayable. But now everything works perfectly and I'm happy as hell, commandos is my favourite game series of all time.

[re] | #Polska
Omg Aika birthday 11 Hours and 50 Minutes ago!
:O

Anyway, if everything goes like planned, shit's going to be nice against Spain.
Also: Almost all teams I thought that would be in the finals (Brasil, Argentina, France, Italia) are now out. Trolo.

The only good ones are Germany, Spain and Netherlands. Don't know how Paraguay came into that shit.
Uruguay* :V

As I thought and wanted, Netherlands got high position and I'm actually hoping they'll win in the finals. I liek nl xd

[re] | #Polska
I heard Argentinia have the best player in the world eh?

Messi was one of the fucking worst players on the field.
He didn't put any effort in teamplay. he just wanted to get the ball
and make goals.
FAILED HARD.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''