Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Horde beat us in war 10-7, because fucking coyote had 2 fucking luckly dms in 2 matches on viraly0, and the score turned in 9-7 for them and dj ofc he didnt know to counter a showel after he showeled and gg. 4 wars with horde and all of them lost. -__-
I know we should take the poll down its unfair if other clans are voting and also when do you guys ussaly do wars I might join in or just watch my 2000th post power will help you
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!

And here is an example of Ferras the man you is able to fuck any one over and get double of what the item is worth. spent 80k on cat ears and 1 head text D: My bum is stretched from that deal.
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Hehe and chrisabin we do wars like everyday
I don't know about my brotheres when they start war cause sometimes I'm not there
But when I come on the brothers would normall find me and we would war.
So we practially war all day
-----
You just have to look for us when u come online do /sa FC and then you will find us
-----
And remember the 2 new people u are on trial for the moment so u not offical yet
But we will let u know by Monday or Tuesday if u are an offical
Last edited by Quack; Aug 17, 2014 at 10:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
btw i played only 2 games yesterday in that war, 1 lost by a luckly dm at my arm, and 1 lost because of showel. And ah no, i dont complain.
Shots are being fired up there^. Also I dint want this to be a problem but because of timezones and my mum not letting my stay on the computer. You aren't ussaly always on because most of you are from the USA and I am in Australia what is a 12 hour difference
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
At first thought this clan was a respectable clan, and boy was i wrong. Fleshmon and DJvenom banned me from their warring server because they couldn't win the tourney and raged, lol.
Bringer of Hell