Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

...It is not banned? i dont understand what's the problem of say that yoour acc is banned xS
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
Oh, we're currently dating.

Seriously Kyou has never posted a pic of him/her. Have you seen her/him?
I want to see it...
I joined oshi for my replay skills not my art skills, so are any artists willing to make me a free avvy for free or a small sum of tc? including my tori
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
fair do's meam but who will edit the members list, people with mod powers are inactive.
On another note no to both applicants
kooky: show us some replays, until such a time, no
junibug: no effort, no from me
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I want to become apart of this big org of friends and people who love replay making as much as I do.
Attached Files
360 decap.rpl (19.9 KB, 7 views)
Boom O,o.rpl (99.2 KB, 7 views)
Ong Skeet .rpl (112.3 KB, 6 views)
Gynx: Thank you, but nothing can happen for a week as meam isnt here so there would be no point in bothering. Unless meam feels that due to the inactivity of the other leaders that some new ones should be appointed.
Ongbash: first replay was nice, clean, could've done more after the decap or a pose. Second replay was nothing special and holdy in places restricting fluidity. Third replay was also very eh, slow start and the decap was weak. The next dm was purely grab which wasnt great and the skeet was short and barely noticeable, having said that its always nice to see a skeet.
All in all i think that you need to improve a bit before you join, i would like to see more of your work though as the first replay in particular shows you have potential. But still, no for now, but lets see what the others think. Please apply at a later date if you dont get in this time however.
She/They