Toribash
Not much puff, just woke up and I need to start cleaning up my house, it is kinda dirty.

Why no one has invented cleaning robots yet
Anger gives motivation without purpose
Field update from the wilderness!

I just put the kids to sleep after campfire
Now, I just only have one and a half hour to sauna.

Life is smiling :3
Sounds awesome.

I'm at my parents' place now, gonna celebrate my birthday tomorrow, a couple of weeks early.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Happy 2-week-early birthday :3

Oh man, the sauna was great. Not to mention that one of my friends fell asleep in sauna while using odens extreme snus xD
Happy early birthday brubs :P hahah

Please tell me you pranked your friend. One does not simply fall asleep around his friends and gets away with it :P
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
I think it is cruel enough to fall asleep in sauna with snus. Especially with 22mg one :P

Just woke up from five hour sleep. Rock hard bed, my back likes it a lot. Well, I'm glad that sauna is like a sleeping pill.
-----
Day no. 2 is finally over. Phew, one of the many things I learned is that making food with a campfire is kinda hard, especially when you have to make a tripod to make food :3

Luckily I survived. I will post some pictures of my trip when I arrive at home. Can't upload pictures from phone.
Last edited by Mousse3; Nov 16, 2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
K I don't mean to invade but I don't exactly know who to PM about this but which one of you fine people had an amazing animated sig pic that had their tori fucking robots up? If you could PM me it so I could us it as a reference in my forum pack request I would forever love you.
(Sorry about the invade :c)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli