Toribash
Application
Nationality: Dutch.
Belt: Brown.
Preferred mods: Aikido, AikidoBigdojo, Runkido, Taekkyon, Gtfomyhill (<- Not one that's really useful, but I like it, it's a fun mod.)
Old clans: -DxB.
Why I want to join Urban Unit: Because I prefer being in a clan, having peope around with whom I can discuss things. I don't like being alone in a multiplayer game. I know Urban Unit is a respected clan with skilled, nice players, and I'd like to be part of that community.
What skills would I bring to Urban Unit: Mostly aikido, but I seem to be able to handle Taekkyon for a bit as well. Also I see myself as someone who makes decent comebacks.
My other qualities (if any): I'm a quick learner and I'm always in to try new things. Oh, and I apparently make people laugh, although I'm not always sure why :S.
Draw a lemon: Look at my face

One thing about the replays: I mostly record multiplayer replays, my comebacks look way more epic than my singleplayer fights against Uke...
So, I included 1 multiplayer replay, just 1, so you guys could see one of my comebacks, or, well, saves. Also, there's one with the Gtfomyhill mod.
Hope you enjoy!
Attached Files
battle2.rpl (110.6 KB, 8 views)
destruction-1.rpl (60.3 KB, 5 views)
jousting champion 2.rpl (22.1 KB, 5 views)
mod-gtfomyhill-1.rpl (33.2 KB, 5 views)
win 3.rpl (62.9 KB, 5 views)
Nationality:belgium
Belt:blue
Preferred Mods:wushu
Old Clans:shade
Why do you want to join?:because i want to be in a clan and become friend with everybody
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?:jumping
Other Qualities:gymnastics
You will need to include 3-5 replays. ( SP prefered, Examples below )

We do not accept replays made on previous accounts, if you've made a new account make new replays.
Replay form: diddeke and 5 fases under the tags fase
Draw a Lemon:
if ya read this ya maybe reading to much and wastin' ya time
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
no and no

Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
fake and gay

no

Laughing too much. Numbers, you are so funny, I'm not kidding >.>
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by BlackDemon View Post
May I request Single Allies here?

We don't do allies.
I would advise non-urbans to stop posting here unless you are posting an application.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.