Toribash
Hello.Most of you know that I have been intrested in join RelaxAll.And here I am trying to join by posting this.I was told to post some stuff out my self so yeah...

Reason why I want to join:

Is cuz there's alot of talented wushuers in RelaxAll and I know quite alot of RA members That I know.

Ingame stats:
10th Dan 300Games untill master belt
Good at all mods
Friendly (Y)
3 more month or so and I will have played TB for 3 years.
I was a GK when they were around.

Basic info:
Im 14
Im from Sheffield,Englad but I live in Saudi Arabia (my dad works in an oil co)

Thats it realy so I hope I get in and stuff.

Peace!
No matter how epic we all know u are. Were gonna need some replays.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm glad you applied saint, we lost alot of big names following the clan league and though we've survived and can still proudly call ourselves an elite wushu clan, I feel we have a need for big name players such as yourself.

Our recruitment council (me, kickass, k6vamees, flamingbob and h4rl3quin) will begin discussing you immediately, we would ask though that you attach some replays to your post (wushu, especially with a comeback or improvisation, is prefered), this is so that people within the clan who have not wushued with you before can have a see what you are like ingame.

Edit: damn you kickass, ninjaing me with your simplistic and to the point post :P
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
afaik, saint can't upload replays atm - so lets leave that out of the equation for now =p we'll find some of his somewhere, i'm sure.
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
No matter how epic we all know u are. Were gonna need some replays.

what he said ;p yeah, i remember meeting oyu ingame, but i cant remember how good you were back then and how good you are now.. ive also gone through your history concerning your previous clan - nonetheless who was right or who was wrong, feel sorry for you and hope you'll overcome it fast..
good luck with trying to join us, we'll be around and you'll find us.. and even if you dont, be patient and be persistent ;p

but while you're at it, still try to attach replays on your post, because unfortunately have a busy week atm so i even have little time at the computer to observe forums..
But why's the rum gone? :v
Yea, the application would look better with replays attached. The only concern I have is the age, but it doesnt matter if you are as epic as they say you are.
Get over here! OLDA RelaxAll