Toribash
btw just a tip to anyone who wants to make good replays: you can press 'e' if something goes wrong in your replay. It lets you edit the replay at the specific frame where you pressed 'e'
Heart of Gold
yeah well i guess. also i'd just like to say a thank you to vien for buying the head texture ive been selling for a few days. (btw i didn't ask him to buy it)
Heart of Gold
OMFG 199 THIS IS SUCH A TEASER!!! IF I MISS THE 200TH PAGE I'M GONNA KILL A SKUNK AND THEN RUB THE REMAINS ON MY BODY!!!!!
Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Hahaha Trybut the foot dismembers were hilarious , and good running aswell

thx man ^^
-----
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
btw just a tip to anyone who wants to make good replays: you can press 'e' if something goes wrong in your replay. It lets you edit the replay at the specific frame where you pressed 'e'

ok nice to know^^

btw how to make a video whitout uke?
-----
and hei why i cant war? why if we got a invit he respond we are inactive?
Last edited by trybut; Sep 6, 2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
slip out the back and stab hard.......
.TrybuT
How to remove uke from replays. there are 2 ways to do that 1 is to write the command /opt uke 0 and the other one is to open the replay with notepad and somewhere its gonna say (100 0 0 0 1 0 2) change the 2 to 1 and uke isnt gonna be on the replay but method 1 is a lot easyer
Originally Posted by kratos2121 View Post
How to remove uke from replays. there are 2 ways to do that 1 is to write the command /opt uke 0 and the other one is to open the replay with notepad and somewhere its gonna say (100 0 0 0 1 0 2) change the 2 to 1 and uke isnt gonna be on the replay but method 1 is a lot easyer

can i also fight 2 uke's?
slip out the back and stab hard.......
.TrybuT
@trybut: so.. the problem is.. they have to invite the monastery.. monk is an old inactive clan.