Toribash
Enlighten me
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by azzeffir23
1.The matches that you made yesterday doesnt count, why? There werent 4 of our clan roster, imbatman isnt in our roster.
2.FC is still in clan legue, because how i said, there were only 3 members from our roster in.
3. I dont care, what zenboy did, he isnt anymore my clan problem, but we want to the matches for clan legue. We have 1 week
4. Why u said that if my members didnt start the matches yesterday you will dq us? When we have 1 fucking week to do the matches.
5. Waiting to do the matches, and pls explain more detailed what i told you in clan legue thread.

PM us when you want to do the matches,

Lmfao
Hey guys
Miss you all.
I have recently moved to a new location.
Been quite busy working on the temple's website and general advertising on top of unpacking and organizing events.
I hope you all are well, happy, and peaceful.
<3
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Yay, P0int's back =D
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
You're not permitted to post here M0nsoom, please keep it to pre-evo