Toribash
That, among others, will be used if i get permission. :U

Also, bossfight.

It's pretty hard actually. I'll have a demo beta out very soon.

!!!

Edit: Scratch that, here's the demo beta thingy.

http://www.box.net/shared/t98asfozbt

Main menu is unfinished, obviously. Press F1 for help.
Last edited by Shook; Jun 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Not bad. You need more moving bad guys and wasd controles but other then that its cool.

I am awaiting the next level keenly.
[o]
I think coxy means more enemies that can move in more than one direction. wich i can agree with. wasd would be nice as well.
There should also be ways in which you can replenish your health, like a box which appears before the boss or sth

Also I would love to do a collab with you sometime shewk :o
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
also are they moving or are you? Think about it.

Both. :U

Also yeah the game will have enemies with more interesting movement patterns. They'll pop up a little bit later, because the first level should always be the easiest and most simple. :U
I'm also considering a control switch to WASD, because there's better access to other keys from there when compared to the arrow keys.

@Chartle: Yeah, i am thinking of how to implement health replenishment, but without making it too easy. As it is now, most people can complete the first level with a few tries, and that's kind of how i want it to be. One could pretty quickly pummel through 20 levels if they all just took one try. Maybe except the bossfights. :>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Yeah, but maybe some kind of award for beating the boss?
COLLABCOLLABCOLLABCOLLAB :O
Also maybe you should put this level as level 2 or 3, it's still kind of hard-ish for a first level :P

Also, when you directly go to the boss (pressing b) there's no stars.
Last edited by Chartle; Jun 26, 2010 at 01:58 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
You can have both controls so people can use there chosen set-up. Keep lefties in mind.

This should have had its own thread. We need more threads.
[o]