Toribash
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I didn't read because I wasn't following this thread. This is my first post here and I came here to ask if you guys know any good servers. How in the world am I supposed to know that you were talking about one server in the last 4 pages when there are almost 100? Think before you post.

Then read previous posts before asking for something that was already told few times

*hint: IP*
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Then read previous posts before asking for something that was already told few times

*hint: IP*

that ^
-----
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Karst1 again nerfed the Weaponsmith job. At least now he said that he will add all tools there, and armors also I think.

its a completly new job so im thinking if i get the new job i will lose the lvl 50 @________________________@

also /jobs info toolsmith
Last edited by yura101; Nov 5, 2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Holy jesus. How do you level so fast?!!? I'm only a level 17 farmer, barely making 100 gold a crop.

.-.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
well the weapon smith used to be like7k xp per sword which is pretty high i wonder who told kirst to change it -______________- SAINT WAS IT YOU?!?!?!
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
What server?

y u no answer me?
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
y u no answer me?

y u no read previous posts, itz n0t dat hard

-----
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
that ^
-----

its a completly new job so im thinking if i get the new job i will lose the lvl 50 @________________________@

also /jobs info toolsmith

You was 'fired' from Weaponsmith as well as me, just because it was removed. I was lvl 60. :P

Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
well the weapon smith used to be like7k xp per sword which is pretty high i wonder who told kirst to change it -______________- SAINT WAS IT YOU?!?!?!

Karst is not blind. He sees that we, again and again chosing Weaponsmith, had huge profit from it.
Last edited by Saint; Nov 5, 2011 at 08:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was just on the server, but no admin was there so i couldn't be a job position or do anything so i quit

Last edited by DropKick; Nov 5, 2011 at 09:01 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Ello drop

Well i just visited the server. Its nice, ill be playing on it later.

DeathDude9 in game ( Yep so creative...)
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
I was just on the server, but no admin was there so i couldn't be a job position or do anything so i quit

you need an admin to give you privileges!
-----
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hey Yura can you send me a link and some instructions on how to get that AwEsOmE mini map?

sure!
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...inimap-v26-01/
and then you install it like any other mod if you dont know how to do that ill explain just ask
Last edited by yura101; Nov 5, 2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump