Toribash
View Poll Results: What will be our next clan activity?
Clan War
48 Votes / 56.47%
In-game global event
24 Votes / 28.24%
Forum clan event
13 Votes / 15.29%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Nazrul Anis (call me Naz)
Belt: brown
Country and timezone: Country: Singapore Timezone: GMT
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): in-game:9 forums:5
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Death, because the clan was not active all the time i only see ashkan8 and or zage21
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): nazrulansi13@gmail.com facebook: Nazrul Anis
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): lenshu and aikido my proof for lenshu is that i won 2nd place for a tourney and aikido is that i couner peoples moves much
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): making vids and replays (my youtube channel www.youtube.com/Nazruller)
Did anyone refer you here?: no one
Last edited by Nazruller22; Oct 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
NAZ
Originally Posted by Nazruller22 View Post
Name: Nazrul Anis (call me Naz)
Belt: brown
Country and timezone: Country: Singapore Timezone: GMT
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): in-game:9 forums:5
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Death, because the clan was not active all the time i only see ashkan8 and or zage21
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): nazrulansi13@gmail.com facebook: Nazrul Anis
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): lenshu and aikido my proof for lenshu is that i won 2nd place for a tourney and aikido is that i couner peoples moves much
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): making vids and replays (my youtube channel www.youtube.com/Nazruller)
Did anyone refer you here?: no one

This is great you post it here again even after you were told to post in the recruitment thread but even so its a no from me.

Rhae- Sometime the news should be update of get rid of it it seems like nothing is really happening there.
Wombo Combooooooo
hey guys.. a lot going on right now.. sorry but I gotta be inactive for a while though.. Im really sick and I feel too shitty to focus on anything atm.. I'll be promoting Swift as our co-leader.. me and Rhae have known him for a long time and I know we both trust his judgements.. so I'll be laying back for a while but I'll still lurk around.. everyone please cooperate with Swift and Rhae.. thanks!

Swift, do what feels right bro..
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Hey guys I am back from my exams, (don't ask how they went, well cause I am gonna tell u that right away XD) They were all good except the "extra language" i.e Sanskrit as my father has recently transferred from Delhi to Ajmer (They both are cities of India) n in delhi the extra language was a choice between french and sanskrit, n I Chose french, thats y when I came to Ajmer I had a heck of a problem studying Sanskrit as I haven't studied it n have to forcefully do it after coming here well than sry for the inactivity now I will be active.
Good day to u all
Last edited by Buddyyo12_old; Oct 7, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
cities of? Anyways, welcome back!

Swift: well, yeah, Nev's sick I guess, and you're our new co-leader! Hope you manage and help this clan well as always...
And yes, i'll fix the news, gonna move them all down to the older ones since there's nothing good atm to report about :/

Naz: -_-...no, even if you have helpful skills, you don't listen to my rules and words so, no.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Waiting for a phone call to see if they can build the pc with the specs I got from here and a price range. Most likely I am gonna buy it but if its to much I am gonna get something cheaper a bit. Hopefully will run toribash on max settings end some kind of movie capturing program at the same time, thinking of experimenting a bit and maybe in time become a vid maker.

I can try for gatekeeper if you guys are in need of one, but I will only get started after I got my new computer.
We've been clan mates for a long time and I've seen what you can do.. I'll give you the gatekeeper rank whenever you're ready, desi
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
I have a suggestion about the clan logo/moto.
"Ascend to the heavens to destroy them all." this sounds like we are some kind of satanist cult planing on killing god or something.
I think it wold sound better like this:
Ascend to Valhalla were the brave may live forever.
In my opinion this wold make more sense and you don't have to change the story.
Last edited by Desiderius; Oct 7, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
mudjad: do you even read what you type before hitting post?

desi: lol dat description.. well, maybe Rhae and the others could take a vote for a change on the motto.. like I said, I'll be laying back for a while until I get better. It feels like my head's gonna split open.. urgh
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures