2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Uke0700 View Post
Belt and qi: Brown Belt (ONO ORLY?) 744QI

GMT: -5

Your Strongest Mod: Wushu, Betabox, Aikido (in that order) and on the side, Running and Judo

Self Description: Giant killer. I can catch on to mods fast, I have some spectacular Wushu openers, and I can topple players with 5x the QI! Used to get hesitant if I get dismembered, but not too much anymore.

Past Clans: 2 onofficial ones: DR4G0N5 (left because no one was ever on) and NESS

Are you active on forums? : Well, my post ratio is 1.6 : day or something

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy: I would if he didn't look like crap now. I'm still in the process of getting a texture set, force+lax, etc.

And 3 of your best MP replays: Attached. Sorry, but 3 just wasn't enough

I already tested him in akido in a 5 game match

UKE-1 Squirre1-4
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
same here he looks pretty good and not like a time waster..

YES
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Duel me!
I want to find out all the styles of different members so I'm going to set this out.

I am going to be challenged by members to have duels.They choose the amount.
As I play you,I will improve my style,get to know you and get to know your styles and also see who I'm a better/worse player than.

just post here or PM me about it and we'll make a room.
It's 15/2/10 and it's 5 PM and I'll be back on my computer at about 6-7PM
So be patient >:/

Vexon459 is a person who you can challenge too.

Duel list :
HidanX : Vexon459:
Last edited by Praeter; Feb 15, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
He says it because of me... -.-... I told him to Fil app form... he didnt wanna.... then i asked everyone to quit or go to spec because me and Ongbash wanted to do a replay.... i forced everyone in spec coz noone wanted to go, and he just kept joining, so i banned him..

sounds like a douche
I voted for that one guy

SHENANIGANS!!!!! plus with all your constant whining about your gunner rank i think you might powertrip if you got this leadership position Rayzor/Daid/Kadan/Epic Buttseckz
Last edited by Squirre1; Feb 15, 2010 at 06:15 PM.
Make it so they can vs either me or you, I wanna know people's strengths as well because I am one of the more recent members
GIMP IS A PIMP!