Toribash
I never get bored of playing Yi everywhere...

And getting cancer for trying to play Eve...

Or always having to premade with plat players...
But on the bright (insert word that I can't seem to type in tapatalk), I seem to wreck people in LANE if they're lower than Gold V
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I got to play with Disciple twice now. I feel so proud ;)
My Replays
I tried Master Yi mid just a while back.

Bored to upload pic/ Final build was...
BRK, Ghostblade, Black Cleaver, IE

Yi mid is fun :3
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Simply putting it Hyde, if nobody liked moba's why do they play it? Moba's are competive thus people play it thus they like it. put it this way. you have a girlfriend you hate in every way and have all the courage in the world to leave do you keep her?(she is broke rude and steals from you)

No the answer is no. People play moba's because they enjoy it. aka like it. you dont like moba's hyde then go play something else. there are literally 100's of mmo's that are not moba's go try them then.

ontop of that everybody can get bored of some game at somepoint/.

2 seconds into reading this
have you played league? you would know it's not fun. winning is fun.
pacquiao
I can have fun with anything as long as it's premade and no one is piss mad. I really don't take this game seriously anymore.
My Replays
Alright, let's end this endless banter and call it a quits with this statement shall we : some people prioritize winning, and by winning, they feel the satisfaction and enjoyment needed to keep playing the game, while other people don't give a damn about winning, and play just for the fun of it. Good? Can we stop now?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
2 seconds into reading this
have you played league? you would know it's not fun. winning is fun.

I played this game since the closed beta in 2009 And I personally find it fun win or lose.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I can have fun with anything as long as it's premade and no one is piss mad. I really don't take this game seriously anymore.

I agree, I even play in ranked with a duo bot lane and win with 2 ap's bot lane.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Alright, let's end this endless banter and call it a quits with this statement shall we : some people prioritize winning, and by winning, they feel the satisfaction and enjoyment needed to keep playing the game, while other people don't give a damn about winning, and play just for the fun of it. Good? Can we stop now?

Yes we can Emergency Jelly Manor. ;p

EDIT: Pulled a comeback in ranked as braum tank from our nexus when we were losing badly. xD
Last edited by alkard; Jul 4, 2015 at 01:30 PM.
Did you guys also know that Crucible works against Zed ult? Ever since I found out about this item months ago, I found playing support to be the trollest shit ever xD

I think it also removes LeBlanc's Q mark.

I can basically fuck up any assassin with this item.
My Replays