Toribash
Jesus, he said ''He got almost all new friends''. Meaning he got nearly all the new friends in highschool, if I'm incorrect, than Bercat made a mistake.
-----
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Miss you buddies <3 WHo still remember me xD !

missed u bby
Last edited by Rolandman; Mar 29, 2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
We went to a high school for a different county. The high school that the rest of my old friends went to was where I was going to go to before my parents signed me up to go to the better school. They accept 50 kids each year from my county and I was one of the lucky few that got to go along with my friend that I was talking about, but once we got there he met a lot of new people from different countys and he became friends with them. He proceeded to not talk to me again.
-----
Originally Posted by Rainn View Post
Oh well since you said he almost im guessing you are friends again?

He does track, too, so I talk to him here and there, but not very often. We don't talk in school anymore.
Last edited by Bercat; Mar 29, 2014 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
[Origin]The talk thread(invaders welcome)
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
We went to a high school for a different county. The high school that the rest of my old friends went to was where I was going to go to before my parents signed me up to go to the better school. They accept 50 kids each year from my county and I was one of the lucky few that got to go along with my friend that I was talking about, but once we got there he met a lot of new people from different countys and he became friends with them. He proceeded to not talk to me again.

That sounds like 90% of my ex-friends from Kansas.
Also, it has occured to me that in many cases during my time in our servers, I tend to be the one managing the whole recruitment process. That has changed recently, but I assume it is part of my job. I want war privileges.
Last edited by Grohenbird; Mar 29, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
That sounds like 90% of my ex-friends from Kansas.
Also, it has occured to me that in many cases during my time in our servers, I tend to be the one managing the whole recruitment process. That has changed recently, but I assume it is part of my job. I want war privileges.

I don't think that we need to recruit much anymore. I counted our members and we currently have 44. The inactive sweep is aimed at 21 people right now, but I had an idea to try to save some of our long-time members that just haven't had the time to talk to us. So 44 - 21 = 23. If we don't save anyone then we will end up with 23 members left. That is still a lot. Also it is the name of a pretty good song.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Lol, so we are pretty good on members. Thanking about going invite only after hearing this.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Check the thread I made, It has all of the name that are inline to be removed if they don't respond.
Let Satan guide you
(offtopic) U know what? i miss middle school. all of those moments (fun)
it's been a long time.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I am a artist rainny

Oh by the way we need a motto for this clan..
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin