yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My graphic card still needs better power supply that i bough was broken and its in service :/ so yeah.. im lookin daily on forum ^^
Belt and qi:
Currently at 2483Qi, 2nd Dan, and climb at about 60Qi+ a day. If you count other accounts, I had an account with 1900~Qi, another with 4000+Qi, and another with 2000~, the 4000+Qi account was Pwnzor93, 2000~ I forget the name of, and the 1900~(Name was just jibberish as I recall) was a result of someone buying me a booster, I level the account up, and give them the money, and I get the promo deal.

GMT:
-4:00 GMT, Atlantic Standard Time

Your Strongest Mod:

A tie between Wushu, and Sambo, both require fluid movement and the ability to foresee, reverse, and counter momentum of your enemies actions, which I tend to be somewhat good at. :]

Self Description:

Ogawd, I've never been very good at explaining anything >.> Lets see.. I've been in existance for 16 years in Atlantic Canada, Labrador, have always enjoyed the wonders of gaming, starting with my SNES, Genesis, N64, Dreamcast(Best, fucking, console, ever), and so on. I enjoy learning of sciences, specifically Chemistry, and Astronomy. If I have a problem with something I'm gonna point it out, though generally a quiet guy, I'm a strong beleiver in an 'If you can't debate, and build on an idea/opinion, then you cannot truly beleive in it" ideal, debating views/opinions is always a matter of 'how', not, 'why'.
Not sure whatelse I could tell you to be honest, ask maybe? :]

Past Clans:
[Power], I was only in it for a short time before I quit TB for a while.

Are you active on forums?
Not really no, I normally just 'dwell', but, if need be, I can be a bit more 'reflective' in the community.

If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:

Replays:
1} BB: Sambo
2} BB: Wushu
3} BB: Sambo
4} BB: Sambo
5} BB: Wushu ~~ Proof of my awesomeness, I can kill people. while cooking Kraft Dinner.

Final Note Regarding Replays:
I know the guidline asked for 3, but 5 is a sexier number. I would have better replays, and more Wushu replays, but I tend not to save my replays at all, these replays are the scatter few times I found the [F] key.
Attached Files
KO!.rpl (54.6 KB, 5 views)
Gtfo son.rpl (49.7 KB, 5 views)
RussianReversal.rpl (65.6 KB, 5 views)
Piledrived.rpl (52.1 KB, 4 views)
lmao.rpl (16.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by OveRK1LL; Feb 15, 2010 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Added a bit to the 'Belt and qi:' section
fk yeah.. that is like my prank app form.. its awesome.. and i know he is awesome as well

i say YES
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
I saw, it emails me the results of the form (on a separate email I put aside for the website of course)
GIMP IS A PIMP!