Toribash
UR WEAK IN THE META

ITT: HYDE TALKS ABOUT STUFF HE DOESN'T KNOW

KALISTA IS STUPID STRONG
Last edited by TyZi; Jul 3, 2015 at 05:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
UR WEAK IN THE META

ITT: HYDE TALKS ABOUT STUFF HE DOESN'T KNOW

KALISTA IS STUPID STRONG

ITT: TYZI DISAGREES WITH PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS AD CARRIES

Forgiven said it today in the post-game interview, doublelift's been saying it for a while

It's not a shocker, adcs need items to do stuff and can't make plays.
Hoss.
did they EVER not need items or be able to make plays wtf

LOL

doublelift says he quits playing every other day are his opinions even valid

There's a difference between doublelift hating league and a statement about adcs in the current meta.

No one likes mobas. If you like it, you aren't playing it right. Mobas are about winning, and if you lose, you're trash. He's just telling it like it is.
Hoss.
and if they weren't strong we wouldn't play them.

adcs NEVER didn't need items, and they NEVER made plays
they do damage, and they still do.

you really sound like the kind of guy to make picks based on what you see in the last twitch stream you watched. any game of league you are playing isn't relevant to what doublelift says, because you aren't-- and never will be -- anywhere near the organized game he plays.

Disclaimer 1: It's edited so it's easier to see what numbers mean.
Disclaimer 2: It's actually just 2 images and no edits were made.

Just look at how many people want to play her.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Kalista is a cancer champ i can chase a yi with r (minion jump >) also if you want easy rank play draven hes easy and op i don't know why ppl think he needs "extensive mechanics" he's just basic if you play dota like wtf was planning to go master tier on my server with draven but i moved to canada -.-
I know. I couldn't catch shit with Draven, but I carried hard on my 2 games with him. I dealt more damage than other ADC even tho I never had a spinning axe for more than 2 seconds.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
and if they weren't strong we wouldn't play them.

adcs NEVER didn't need items, and they NEVER made plays
they do damage, and they still do.

you really sound like the kind of guy to make picks based on what you see in the last twitch stream you watched. any game of league you are playing isn't relevant to what doublelift says, because you aren't-- and never will be -- anywhere near the organized game he plays.

ADCs are objectively weaker this season and no ad hominem you can pull out of your ass can change that. Bloodthirster isn't super strong any more, IE leads to less sustain and easier-to-punish carries, bork is no longer ridiculous on ranged champions. ADCs right now are a lot weaker than they've ever been before. Sure, you can carry with any champion at a lower elo. Hell, main ap lee song support if you want. The fact that it works in a bronze game doesn't mean it's good.

ADCs cannot change the game unless they're fed now. All it takes sejuani to change the game is a well placed ult. I don't see the point you're trying to make here, adcs are objectively weaker than almost every other role right now, and exert the least amount of influence over the game.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I know. I couldn't catch shit with Draven, but I carried hard on my 2 games with him. I dealt more damage than other ADC even tho I never had a spinning axe for more than 2 seconds.

what rank are you? just asking i don't judge a players skill by rank i have the mechanics but not the brain L0L was gold 2 playing with diamond and challenger but felt like they were all shit because i'm on a shit server.