Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't like it. And I know that sounds like I just don't want to lose my mod powers, but this is more serious than that. There are really only four people that seem like they may be up to the challenge, and that is RDC, Snor, Myself and Coloo. I don't know HidanX enough yet and Caz is just too... how would I say... Irresponsible, for a job such as a leader position.

Listen, RDC and Snorlaxen, why don't we just see if we can get Coloo a position as another moderator? He is the only one apart from us who I think is capable of handling such a task.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
ew you better not have been naked any time when i came to wake you ...

>.>
<.<
Nooooo....
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Thanks man, i really apreciate this, but i originally was wondering about having 4 moderators, but then seeming as people liked my suggestion of pulling off some promo events, we could get a member flood. Anyway, we will have to wait and see what RDC and snor think.
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Rugby - NZ

Rowing - NZ

Basketball - AUS

Rugby League - NZ who are the world champs mother fucker

Soccer - AUS

Lawn Bowls? - AUS

Netball - AUS?

Cricket - AUS

Majority are of homosexual nature - AUS

Just give up New Zealand.

/invade

BTW i give it up 2 Australia thou i think they are one of the greatest sports countries in the world
hidanx has the smallest one... mine is still average... good enough :3
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.