Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I forgot about those last two people. ;P
Are we really going to do this? Or was it still you in your drunken state?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Our Leaders are our Moderators.
We split the modship after the "Big Leave".
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
That hurts.

Bullshit. I do it so often I don't even own a pair of PJs.
Not being. Has been.
As for the grey colour, to my knowledge (which is full of strangely large holes) grey is the colour for the new GameKeepers. Before Market Squad came along their colour was green, so they've had to make a new colour now, grey.

Anywho, I'm against the GameKeepers thing. Seems to me that the same thing could be accomplished by the previous Promoteam. Seems like a half assed attempt to reply to all the complaints veb's been getting the past few hours.
In fact, the reason the GameKeepers were removed in the first place was because the PromoTeam could do everything they did. So yeah, seems a tad fucktarded. Not that anybody will ever listen/care.

I am troubled.

EDIT: After about and hour of heated discussions, I am still have no concrete answers.
Last edited by Ele; Dec 21, 2009 at 09:03 AM.