Toribash
I have a serious case of lee syndrome.

Would not have died a single time if I had any sort of inhibition about pressing Q. The only thing I farmed that game was my red buff/the enemy red buff and basically nothing else because I spent my time following zac around his jungle and making his life hell
Hoss.
Those who wish to do intro bots for fun add my low lvl I am grinding bots to ensure no elo screwups.

IGN: Ekko is League
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Only 2cs per minute wtf? How long were you camping lanes for?

The entire game. If I wasn't camping a lane or taking red/stealing red, I was fucking zac in his jungle. It's probably my lowest farm game in the past 500 games, but I actually played really well.

The very last teamfight before they surrendered, I wardhopped over the right mid river wall, flashed thresh's hook, behind graves, and kicked graves towards the lane, where my team proceeded to poop on him. Killed thresh too as he spammed all his skills, instant 5v3. They weren't even out of position, they just never expected that I'd do something like that. Lux was the only one that was kinda scary so I went with a maw to not get rekt.
Last edited by Hyde; Jul 1, 2015 at 06:55 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Those who wish to do intro bots for fun add my low lvl I am grinding bots to ensure no elo screwups.

IGN: Ekko is League

wtf bots aren't fun
pacquiao
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.