Toribash
So, How about that support shaco with juking skills and never oom? and does the most damage on his team.........
Originally Posted by Retro View Post

Road to 30, and carrying

Forgot how easy it is to carry blind pick with Teemo.

Sorry for off-topic of what's being chatted about.

Why is that noteworthy? You vsd a Nasus. Teemo is the death of all but the best Nas and it being a <lv30 match makes it almost laughable. I'm sorry but I'm not impressed at all, that lane was cancerously easy and nothing special to carry out of.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
The only lane where Teemo wouldn't be a problem is against someone like Urgot. Even then, you could fuck him by putting a shroom on top of yourself. Still cancerous tho. As if Urgot doesn't have enough.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
Why is that noteworthy? You vsd a Nasus. Teemo is the death of all but the best Nas and it being a <lv30 match makes it almost laughable. I'm sorry but I'm not impressed at all, that lane was cancerously easy and nothing special to carry out of.

We were queuing with >L30 most of the day, matter of fact. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the match so I thought I'd like to show it.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
The only lane where Teemo wouldn't be a problem is against someone like Urgot. Even then, you could fuck him by putting a shroom on top of yourself. Still cancerous tho. As if Urgot doesn't have enough.

Anyone who doesnt have a mechanic set based on aa. Vlad, malz, and so on would probably be easy match up v a teemo.
Last edited by RAWWRH; Jun 27, 2015 at 06:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Azir is best teemo counter.

Edit: runeglaive ez brings luden's echo and sheen procs to one gloriously bullshit q. Ap ez is back bby.
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 27, 2015 at 07:45 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh, I was wondering if it would be viable to build Iceborn Gauntlet as last item or a replacement of one for an AD Ez with TF. I thought it would help with lategame teamfights if the game drags on long enough. I also thought it wouldn't be ideal to take it any earlier unless replacing TF since they would both have a combined cost of 7k gold. With my cs, that's hard enough to get in 25 minutes, but seems obtainable lategame.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Trinity force is more slot efficient. Iceborn is more effective in the early game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games