Toribash
Originally Posted by 3nKB View Post
Alts that I hardly ever get on list: Sixville, iSea, Swexx316, Polaz<---Forgot Password to Polaz, um... I think that is all.
Also I decided when I got unbanned to be a good little spidey

WAPOW APP!!!

What Do I have to Offer?

Well I don't know really, besides companionship and loyalty. I can eventually get you guys to that one million tc in the bank goal after Birthdays and Christmas and all. I was going to add 500k to the bank after Christmas but I was unable to because I had to go to Big God, and bought an awesome pair of Vans. I can make sure we stay 3+ in the leaderboards, but you all can do that. Also the forums activity I usually am able to come up with good idea’s and go through with them, people will have more things to discuss when they come to our thread and we might even attract some new people, I was attracted by the way you guys talked and stated things. I was also attracted because I gained a trust and friendship in the WAPOW members. I want to contribute that right back to you guys.

My In-game Activity

Well I have many favorite mods but my most absolute favorite is AkidoBigDojo, you will see me asking random people to play ABD with me. My favorite mod used to be Greykido, it is my second favorite mod now. I like a lot of sparring mods aswell, sparring, tricking, and things like that take time but it is worth it at the end. I am willing to take time to train with people and teach new people how to play the game, I have not played too much boxshu, I will play it I am just not that good at it. I like judo, I don't know why I like it. It is a fun fast mod, except when both players miss and both refuse to just go ahead and hit the ground then we have to wait all over again which sucks. I also like lenshu I am not the best at it but I really like it, I also really like acrojoust, and msds. I play almost everyday except for on weekends, I have not been very active lately because of holidays and school and everything else. I am active 8/10 ingame. Forums, I am active about 7/10

About me?

Well a lot of you have gotten to know me pretty well, I am 15, I live in the U.S.A., I am in 10th Grade and doing good in all of my classes. I enjoy riding my scooter at the skate parks in local areas on the weekends, I ride bikes, I am a gaming nerd kind of... I am hard working when I set to achieve a goal. I am looking forward to either going to Montreat, Kings, or app state college. I go to church on Sundays and Wednesdays, I have a cat named TJ he is like 2 years old I think. My favorite animal is a cat, my favorite color is Orange, I broke my trampoline so I can no longer do cool back flips on it lol, I wish I could get a new one so I could do some more back flips, but oh well. I also have a really good hobby, sitting on the couch eating potato chips and watching tv. I make Youtube videos, not like you think, but just ingame recordings.

My Toribash Experience

My toribash experience has been pretty good lol. I have been playing since 2014, I was in 8th and my friend was like "hey dude, there is this game called toribash and it is super bad ass" so I decided to try it out and I really liked it. I had an account called beastamoda, I was terrible then lol, my win ratio was like 22%, I made it to black belt with that account and stopped playing for a while. I have 2 blacks, 1 brown, and a few others that don't matter. I have been banned twice, Plagiarism, and Attempting to steal items from beginner giveaway. I have been playing this game for three years and going. My learning experience in toribash has been very great, the way the joints and everything else just all go together took me a while to learn. I believe I have most of it down, and I am still learning from higher players than me new things. I have met many people throughout my toribash past. I haven't been known not to respond to people whenever they send me a pm, I usually try to pm that person back asap.

Reason Why I Want to Join WAPOW

I want to join WAPOW because I have grown to love the players, the clan, and everything about it. I have had the opportunity to get to know all of the amazing people in WAPOW, I have seen some people leave and some join. I am glad that WAPOW is still alive and running, maybe one day toribash will become very famous and we will have many mighty wapowers in the clan. We can all grow old together and what not lol. I have gotten to know the legendary, Swepples our beloved Swedish Lover, our wonderful Seth, and our very artistic genius Nikos. I will miss you all <3. But for real I really love everyone in this clan and would love to grow and continue to learn with you all.

Till THEN

WAPOW

3nkb, after long discussion, we have come to an agreement, we all agree your app is very very good. That's not the problem tho

The problem is that you have way to many alts. A big rule for us is no alts must , while you have many as you can see. You've been banned, twice. You have low amounts of posts with this account. You made a good app, you've been around the forums, and discord. We also appreciate the offering of tc, but we don't need it, keep it for your self, get something nice. Your app was good tho, So I feel bad denying you but man we don't want people who might get banned, or who have this many alts. I'm sorry.

Denied
Last edited by Mikes; Jan 14, 2017 at 02:07 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
3nkb, after long discussion, we have come to an agreement, we all agree your app is very very good. That's not the problem tho

The problem is that you have way to many alts. A big rule for us is no alts must , while you have many as you can see. You've been banned, twice. You have low amounts of posts with this account. You made a good app, you've been around the forums, and discord. We also appreciate the offering of tc, but we don't need it, keep it for your self, get something nice. Your app was good tho, So I feel bad denying you but man we don't want people who might get banned, or who have this many alts. I'm sorry.

Denied

I Completely understand all of your points and I am cool with it, I am not going to argue against the reasoning because I just have to put myself in your shoes and I would probably have denied me to. Still Love you All.

WAPOW
I Completely understand all of your points and I am cool with it, I am not going to argue against the reasoning because I just have to put myself in your shoes and I would probably have denied me to. Still Love you All.

WAPOW

Good sport. Thank you for understanding. You are always welcome to chat. And always welcome to try again.
Hello there!

What do i have to offer:

Uhm i offer my activity and i can almost donate tc .

How often do I play:

I play when im not in school or in training. This means: im active always at the weekends.

Do I post regularly in the forum.

No i dont only if i buy set or sell something or things like that.

Do I check and respond my Pms:

Yes i do it everyday. if im in school i watch the forume every break.

Tell us about your toribash experience:

Im a 2nd dan.
My main modes are: aikido, Abd,Greykido,boxshu,i like sparring/tricking mods aswell.

I've got discord too

Why i want in:

I want to play with a very good clan.

how badly I want in:

uhm...I want in very badly because i love this clan so much.

I'm 16 years old. I live in Hungary so my gmt is 01:00.
I'm playing basketball.. my hobbie is: dancing

I hope this will enought for you.. Thanks for reading this.
Last edited by KillerFeri; Jan 15, 2017 at 06:02 PM.
inveyet mi tu wapew pls!!

Don't open pls!!!

WAPEW!
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Chara

Good app
were giving you try after votes.

Accepted
Second WAPOW Application
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: My new found aikidobigdojo skills for a start. (I'll explain in the "Get to know you section") My social and fun loving personality is one of my most valuable qualities. I can sometimes give advice concerning In-Game or Out-of-Game situations. I also offer a "Try Hard Attitude", but not the competitive kind. It's just a game after all.

What is your favorite mod?: My favorite mod used to be twinsword, but it kind of died out. My favorite mod is probably aikidobigdojo and boxshu.

How often do you play?: I play almost on a daily basis. I do however take a week long break sometimes, but it's extremely rare.

Do you post regularly in the forums?: My forum posting has died since I left WAPOW, but I have no problem starting back up again. It was this clan that made me start in the first place.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Every single one, every single day. However, I don't get them very often.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.: I believe I started Toribash back in 2013 or 2014. I played on my own, and with a few friends in town occasionally during that time period. Later I found the public twinsword server that was pretty much ruled by the Uzumaki and Uchiha clans. RRDube420, who was in Uzumaki back then, saw potential in me and invited me to the clan. He trained me and several others hardcore. When I say "hardcore", I mean like boot camp hardcore. Lol! When things started getting boring he and I made a clan called Flaming-Infinity, which died in a few months. He and I joined WAPOW for a time and got the hang of aikidobigdojo. When he left WAPOW, I couldn't let my friend and mentor go on his own, so I followed him. He made the Genjutsu clan, and invited me. As of recently the clan was deleted for unknown reasons, so here I am...again.

Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, and social groups etc. Well, not much to tell this time unfortunately. As of last November my disorder took away most of my abilities, so my previous hobbies are gone. My new skills and hobbies are now dedicated to gaming. I am twenty now. I do not play sports, but I watch baseball every year. My list of friends is not as big as it use to be. I have a handful of friends now, but they are amazing people, I couldn't ask for better.

I'm not sure if this is a thing still, but just in case:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW!
Last edited by Dylan4000; Jan 17, 2017 at 11:24 AM.
Originally Posted by Chara View Post

Don't open pls!!!

WAPEW!

Question how is this good?
Question how is this good?

Not as good as yours 3nkb ; )
Originally Posted by Dylan4000 View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW?: My new found aikidobigdojo skills for a start. (I'll explain in the "Get to know you section") My social and fun loving personality is one of my most valuable qualities. I can sometimes give advice concerning In-Game or Out-of-Game situations. I also offer a "Try Hard Attitude", but not the competitive kind. It's just a game after all.

What is your favorite mod?: My favorite mod used to be twinsword, but it kind of died out. My favorite mod is probably aikidobigdojo and boxshu.

How often do you play?: I play almost on a daily basis. I do however take a week long break sometimes, but it's extremely rare.

Do you post regularly in the forums?: My forum posting has died since I left WAPOW, but I have no problem starting back up again. It was this clan that made me start in the first place.

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Every single one, every single day. However, I don't get them very often.

Tell us about your Toribash experience.: I believe I started Toribash back in 2013 or 2014. I played on my own, and with a few friends in town occasionally during that time period. Later I found the public twinsword server that was pretty much ruled by the Uzumaki and Uchiha clans. RRDube420, who was in Uzumaki back then, saw potential in me and invited me to the clan. He trained me and several others hardcore. When I say "hardcore", I mean like boot camp hardcore. Lol! When things started getting boring he and I made a clan called Flaming-Infinity, which died in a few months. He and I joined WAPOW for a time and got the hang of aikidobigdojo. When he left WAPOW, I couldn't let my friend and mentor go on his own, so I followed him. He made the Genjutsu clan, and invited me. As of recently the clan was deleted for unknown reasons, so here I am...again.

Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, and social groups etc. Well, not much to tell this time unfortunately. As of last November my disorder took away most of my abilities, so my previous hobbies are gone. My new skills and hobbies are now dedicated to gaming. I am twenty now. I do not play sports, but I watch baseball every year. My list of friends is not as big as it use to be. I have a handful of friends now, but they are amazing people, I couldn't ask for better.

I'm not sure if this is a thing still, but just in case:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW!

Dylan we like you and your app
for now

In-Discussion